Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
If you guys like point and clicks you should totally play Thimbleweed park, it's really good, made by Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/569860/Thimbleweed_Park/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

goferchan posted:

I've been thinking about Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis a lot lately OP. I need to replay it again..... I feel like I did all the branches as a kid but the only one I really remember clearly is the submarine one (which is bad rear end)

Fate of Atlantis was bad rear end.

I could never figure out how you got the different locations for the book though, it was almost always hidden in the same spot for me and some of the other ones had way cooler puzzles.

• Locked thread