Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

TheKingslayer posted:

3. The Houses October Built

I think I've posted about this before, but it really felt like it was leading up to it all being just another haunted house. Like, they had some points with the documentary stuff about how you have to keep raising the ante, and there was one about how 'if a guy with a chainless chainsaw doesn't scare people, is the next step putting a chain on?' So the ultimate haunted house just completely oversteps the boundaries of safety and abducts them and they're honestly afraid for their lives, but at the end there's just a card saying 'thanks for coming, tell your friends.' But then...they just die, the end. I guess if it was all a prank all the stalking and evil clown stuff up to then wouldn't really make much sense, but it's still just a letdown to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread