Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

For this challenge my goal is to watch as many horror films from my Amazon watchlist, which are almost all from Shudder.

I started off today with Pieces, which I'm not sure if it was aiming to be funny or not, like the cops find the murder weapon after like the second murder but no one takes it into custody or anything? They also kept using the groundskeeper as the most obvious red herring.

The ending was awesome though. Up next: Splinter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

2. Splinter

Splinter was a good movie with solid effects that actually takes place in my home state. It moves ahead at a pretty brisk pace that makes it's hour and a half running time feel like less than an hour. Really enjoyed it. Could've done without the sting at the end, but for the past 10 years or so horror movies have been required to have downer endings. All in all a good movie though.

• Locked thread