Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:

WeAreTheRomans posted:

I'm glad that Margaret Atwood wrote The Handmaid's Tale, not forums poster whalesteak

Remember that some people need to have a careful analysis and overview of how every event in a show came to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Yeah I've seen Wookiepedia

I was thinking of the people who insisted the Varys needed to be on a boat in every episode to show properly where he was going.

But yeah, Wookiepedia.

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007

Skizzzer posted:

yeah that part was gross: "we have a CEO here, a renowned sociology professor..." Jesus.

I commented on another board about alot of redpill posters would love Gilead. Which is...really horrifying

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Fred is gonna get himself shot in the second season.

• Locked thread