Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Yeah. It's pretty clever how they're running a cross-promotion by having the prequel series up at the same time on C-Span.

HA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It looks more like your average red pill cult. I do appreciate the timing of the show.

It loving perplexes me how a Scientologist is the main character.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I found the geezer who might start the Australian chapter... Corey Bernadi.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

precision posted:

Oh jesus, they got Elizabeth Moss too? At this point it's loving well documented that the CoS is wildly abusive and terrible, what the gently caress.

She was raised with a Captain's hat.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe this is a cry for help, maybe it's the ultimate method acting. Maybe she loves it. She's clearly a victim of fraud at the very least.

She's a baller actor though, she sells everything she does. What I admire about scientology actors is they have no fear. Other than the church.

• Locked thread