Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
https://twitter.com/i/moments/857810132016615428

Snake, do not let a single person escape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
You're going to have to procure supplies on site. There should be a locker with valuables in it around somewhere. Don't worry, they're all unlocked. We made sure of that.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Stick to your rations for this one, Snake. They may not taste good, but the local food could compromise the mission.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Nice find Snake! It may not look like much, but that yuppie crap sells for a lot on the black market. Get more of those, and we can bring in airdrops from your iDroid.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Huey: You don't understand! The conditions here are horrible! I've been sitting at the airport for 7 hours!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

This isn't a sneaking mission, but the targets will be on alert now. Find cover until things cool down before attempting another capture.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Average Bear posted:

Stick to your rations for this one, Snake. They may not taste good, but the local food could compromise the mission.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Nice find Snake! It may not look like much, but that yuppie crap sells for a lot on the black market. Get more of those, and we can bring in airdrops from your iDroid.

lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Don't shoot Snake! He may look like one of them, but he's the mastermind behind this operation. He's working for us in deep cover, so use silent takedowns around him.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

That's the prison camp. Get as many of the targets here before time runs out! We'll work on getting you as much time as possible.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

You can't catch them all Snake. But don't worry, every single one of them paid thousands to be here; we raised millions to rebuild Outer Heaven!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Average Bear posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Life isn't just about passing on your genes.
We can leave behind much more than just DNA.
Through speech, music, literature and movies...
what we've seen, heard, felt
...anger, joy and sorrow...
these are the things I will pass on.
That's what I live for.
We need to pass the torch,
and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light.
We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with.
The human race will probably come to an end some time,
and new species may rule over this planet.
Earth may not be forever,
but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can.
Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
No need to plant charges on that plane, Snake. That's our fake; it doesn't even work! Just focus on the remaining targets.

https://twitter.com/ricksilva227/status/857788705486065664

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Remember Snake, this doesn't have to be a non-lethal mission. Take down anyone who gets in your way.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/blink182/status/857672382051373056

Snake, your contact in the field has pulled out. You'll have to find another way in...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*Chico plugs his headphones into the tape deck and hits play*
*Blink-182 starts playing*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Snake, get down! Don't let that spotlight see you... use that nearby ball pit for cover.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

https://twitter.com/blink182/status/857672382051373056

Snake, your contact in the field has pulled out. You'll have to find another way in...

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Snake. In 1992, Pepsi burned the second Woodstock festival to the ground. In 1996 it happened again.

Pepsi?

That's right, Snake. Listen. It doesn't matter what face they take. This festival... it's the work of the Pep Si Lu Le Lo. Snake... be careful.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lmfao at everything

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Les Fyrefest Terrible

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Snake, have you ever read Lord of the Flies?

Lord of the Flies?

It's a book, Snake. Written in 1954 by William Golding. It won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

The Nobel Prize...!

That's right, Snake. It's about boys trapped on an island. One of them is an asthmatic. Things end badly for him, Snake.

Asthmatic?

Snake... try not to use your cigarettes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Here's to you Errol J. Raddishstein the Fourth and Kourisol Amapoul the Instagram Model. Live forever deep on an island with no drinkable water and rabid feral dogs. The festivals disaster is your triumph!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lord of the Flies?

It's a book, Snake. Written in 1954 by William Golding. It won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

The Nobel Prize...!

That's right, Snake. It's about boys trapped on an island. One of them is an asthmatic. Things end badly for him, Snake.

Asthmatic?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Good news, Snake. There doesn't appear to be any security on the island. But watch out for animals. Intelligence says there may be wild dogs.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Average Bear posted:

You can't catch them all Snake. But don't worry, every single one of them paid thousands to be here; we raised millions to rebuild Outer Heaven!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lord of the Flies?

The Nobel Prize...!

Asthmatic?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lmfao at everything

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lord of the Flies?

The Nobel Prize...!

Asthmatic?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Here's to you Errol J. Raddishstein the Fourth and Kourisol Amapoul the Instagram Model. Live forever deep on an island with no drinkable water and rabid feral dogs. The festivals disaster is your triumph!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Otacon, what is it?

Snake... is it true that there are Instagram babes there?

I don't have time for this. Otacon, don't call--

Wait, Snake!

See if you can get Ja Rule's autograph, okay? It could be worth hundreds on the internet.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6w1AdGA7Xc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shipping container lowers onto beach I won't scatter your luggage to the heartless sea.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's *drat* Good!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Shipping container lowers onto beach I won't scatter your luggage to the heartless sea.

Lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I can't get past the part where security steals your iPhone and you're trapped in the airport. I'm mashing X as hard as I can and I still pass out.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Colonel: Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I paid 12,000 dollars to this festival in the Bahamas...among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you a cheese sandwich for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002