Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

[Punished Snakes tightens the knot of his bandana]

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Taps Bank of American Platinum Plus credit card] Infinite Cheese Sandwiches

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ja Rule, do you know what day it is?

Huh?

Nevermind

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1,200 Thinkfluencers: We've managed to avoid drowning!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PROTIP: If you set the system clock forward one week, all the festival attendees will have died.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

PROTIP: If you set the system clock forward one week, all the festival attendees will have died.

lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

His codename is The Fury. They say he's an astronaut who paid $150,000 to attend the Fyre Festival.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Music Festivals have changed. It's no longer about music, drugs, or parties. It's an endless series of proxy concerts performed by early 2000s Rappers and Blink 182. Music Festivals - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. Music Festivals have changed. ID-tagged festival goers carry ID-tagged bands that hold their money instead of using cash and credit cards.Viruses from the water inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. festival control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. Music Festivals have changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from bad dinners and poor tents. And he who controls the tent city... controls history. Music Festivals have changed. When the festival grounds are under total control... Music Festivals become routine.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

LOL

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Music Festivals have changed. It's no longer about music, drugs, or parties. It's an endless series of proxy concerts performed by early 2000s Rappers and Blink 182. Music Festivals - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. Music Festivals have changed. ID-tagged festival goers carry ID-tagged bands that hold their money instead of using cash and credit cards.Viruses from the water inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. festival control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. Music Festivals have changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from bad dinners and poor tents. And he who controls the tent city... controls history. Music Festivals have changed. When the festival grounds are under total control... Music Festivals become routine.

Goldmine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

His codename is The Fury. They say he's an astronaut who paid $150,000 to attend the Fyre Festival.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Big Boss: [eating a salad with no dressing as he dies] This is good... isn't it?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Big Boss: [eating a salad with no dressing as he dies] This is good... isn't it?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Snake, this Beauty... do you know why she's called Festival Wolf?

Festival Wolf?

She used to be an ordinary girl. Then she was dragged away by security at the Fyre Festival. They took everything from her. Her luggage, her laptop, even her Samsung Galaxy S8. Post-traumatic stress disorder broke her mind. While she was at the festival, she saw wild dogs. She thought they were wolves.

So she took that code name...

That's right, Snake. That's why she responded when you played Blink-182 on your iPod.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sad... So sad... A host of sorrows... And you are one of them... I am The Sorrow. Like you, I, too, am filled with sadness. This world is one of sadness... Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended. Snake slowly walks down a river full of white yuppies trying to board a flight back to Miami

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Snake, this Beauty... do you know why she's called Festival Wolf?

Festival Wolf?

She used to be an ordinary girl. Then she was dragged away by security at the Fyre Festival. They took everything from her. Her luggage, her laptop, even her Samsung Galaxy S8. Post-traumatic stress disorder broke her mind. While she was at the festival, she saw wild dogs. She thought they were wolves.

So she took that code name...

That's right, Snake. That's why she responded when you played Blink-182 on your iPod.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sad... So sad... A host of sorrows... And you are one of them... I am The Sorrow. Like you, I, too, am filled with sadness. This world is one of sadness... Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended. Snake slowly walks down a river full of white yuppies trying to board a flight back to Miami

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hal 'Otacon' Emmerich: I always suspected there was a little something crazy about you, Snake. But after hearing that story... Now I know it. You're nuts! Single-handedly taking out an entire music festival? That's crazy! You're insane!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In ten minutes, MIGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. They'll kill you, me, this whole festival. If you can get out of the airport Chili's in which we've been locked, you'll be able to escape in time. Jack, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

In ten minutes, MIGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. They'll kill you, me, this whole festival. If you can get out of the airport Chili's in which we've been locked, you'll be able to escape in time. Jack, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at ths whole page

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Naked Snake: I'm at the Fyre Festival.
Sigint: The Fyre Festival? Why are you...?
Naked Snake: I dunno. I was just looking at it, and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to go. No not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; at the festival
Sigint: Destiny...?
Naked Snake: Yeah. And then when I ate a cheese sandwich, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness.
Sigint: ...
Naked Snake: Does any of that make sense?
Sigint: Not even a little.
Naked Snake: You should come to the festival. Then you'll know what I mean.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Naked Snake: I dunno. I was just looking at it, and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to go. No not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; at the festival
Naked Snake: Yeah. And then when I ate a cheese sandwich, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Science be praised, there's a tanker heading our way! We're saved!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Truth - The Man Who Stole the Wallet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

(switching series here)

Perhaps you've seen it, maybe in a dream. A murky, forgotten festival. A place where cheese sandwiches may mend your ailing mind. You will lose everything, once stamped. The symbol of the curse. An augur of darkness. Luxury, hotels, live music. None will have meaning, and you won't even care. By then, you'll be something other than human. A thing that feeds on cheese. A festival attendee.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[Ja Rule wakes with a heavy headache and a sinking realization that Eva absconded with the Philospher's Legacy and he has to cancel the musical acts, catering and hotel services]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jesus Christ. Just lol at everything

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chapter 3: Cheese

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Chapter 3: Cheese

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm going to teach Sunny how to cook. All she makes is cheese sandwiches.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

[Ja Rule wakes with a heavy headache and a sinking realization that Eva absconded with the Philospher's Legacy and he has to cancel the musical acts, catering and hotel services]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted: