Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ganon laugh sounding like a mouth with dwarfism squeaking through the speakers

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao also oops i bumped that thread thinking i was quoting this

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

lol

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Leadthumb posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

see you on the other side of your 3 year probation for thread necroing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

giant bomb thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667348&pagenumber=457&perpage=40

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat. End of an era.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Disco Godfather posted:

The funniest code I've ever seen was

code:
that's not var newItem, id;
//that's my wife! 
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just seeing this thread and lmfao

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4031625

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

XXXXL Basketball Jerseys that say Mod Til We Fall been sent out, killazzzz. First batch cooked up ready to hit the skreetz. Got our handles on the back with our forumid numbers for numbers, lel. I know ya'll already paid for the comiss'd design (shouts out to the GobblingCobberCobbler in the SA mart woot \,,/), the cheap rear end mesh type polyester bullshit akin to a walmart jersey that some kid in china made that gives absolutely no ventilation - -- we gonna be bakin the hotel room @ the meet up kekw -- and of course the shipping, and I know yall work hard folks, but poo poo, I'mma be real with yinzers..I need more money because my cat has arthritis on his back paw and it's just really loving at an inconvenient time because our stream was just starting to take off, but I don't think I can continue unless I get some more money. Give what you can.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Portly distinguished gentleman from 1950s studio film voice:] Indubitably.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

"Hopefully Abby learns some actual argumentation for this time around" I saw someone said. Dude???? lmfao. You have to think of "Hm, well I don't like this one but I like that one" as the singular essence of trying to do this poo poo in the first place, especially in the position these people are in. A room full of Genius Imps themselves would be the worst podcast ever too. In Training: Hanafura strip rape fighter was loving litty Bob: Oh give it a rest bro. Hollow Night *taps two fingers into the palm of my hand for emphasis* Superb Graphics, Superb Sound Design, Actualyl challengin and charming gameplay Me: Path of Exile Betrayal. And I will NOT budge on this may God strike me dead. *alpha shoemaker kissy face and slicks back my richard spencer hair* Major Isoor: Got top 3 in PUBG with my mates a few times :D And played Settlers of Catan with my parents for Christmas. :D I won but they did a good job for there first times.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They ruined hanafura strip rape fighter with the season 3 cosmetic pricing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

fincheresque flying camera swoops along the incredible hills and valleys of bayonetta's huge rear end and mound, through the layers of plastic and glass in my tv, and out through my living room, to focus on my face where i tell the viewer to not be a loving creep
lol again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

leadthumb thinking about getting into gaming reminded me of the whole turdiak saga and i'd forgotten that the klowner was the one who told him to post the thread , lmao

Kongming posted:

Lurdiak is walking back to CineD after leaving a link to his game in the Games forum

Hiya, Lurdiak.

Aren't you going to say hello?

Lurdiak shakes his head

Aw what's wrong, don't you want someone to play your game?

Lurdiak: I'm not supposed to leave the grey forums. The Steven Universe avatar said so.

Very wise indeed! But in the Imp Zone, they have real gamers, and goldmined threads, and they always love indie treasures!

Lurdiak: Will they post?

Oh yes. They post. They post, Lurdiak.

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

leadthumb thinking about getting into gaming reminded me of the whole turdiak saga and i'd forgotten that the klowner was the one who told him to post the thread , lmao

god what a thread lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

god what a thread lmao
Impossible to pick a favorite part but I think the thing that really makes it insane is how mild and earnest the critique was that started the meltdown compared to like every other possible first post lurker flame that it could have been.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yup lol. lot of parallel dimensions whre the thread was three posts long and no one said turdiak

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

like it was actually constructive feedback, lmao.

i'd forgotten how brutal those two thirty second videos of him pitching jokes were. just a full year's worth of embarrassment in a single minute.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4050163&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post536777332
Still fighting the good fight against those meddling trolls.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

and the follow up thread

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lurdiak posted:

Update: Imp Zone is losing their mind and wants to kill me.

----------------