Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

can the imp zone threads that got put in the ycs goldmine for some insane reason please be moved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i know its in the op but i had a good lol at this thread again https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674668

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

sorry it took me so long to move the earthbound thread, the vaccine knocked me on my rear end harder than I thought. I hear the second one is harder, I guess I should plan to take some time off work, lol

thanks for mentioning you goldmined it since i had a busy weekend and didnt even see it lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

b_d posted:

part of your job is drinking alcohol?

there's multiple jobs i can think of where that would be required

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i forgot that they layed down some weak rear end "ive been waiting for this my whole life and youve earned it" comment when it was a self ban lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cop busting out some cool one liners before shooting the mentally ill man screaming for death

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i know this isn't the place but i need to apologize somewhere for posting my lovely remember me edit right after lumpy the cook's which i didn't see until after the thread was goldmined because imgur is blocked at work, normally i would let it go and move on but i cannot forgive myself for faceplanting like this in my first goldmined thread in 8 years of posting

dont worry, im sure there there will be plenty more goldmined imp zone threads containing your plagiarized posts in the future

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my original reply flamed the op multiple times for their voice lines but i actually pulled back on that and edited them out before posting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

good choice

just goes to show how muhc care i put into all of my.posts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

He did the voices and stumbled over some of the lines

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

goldmine this thread immediately.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

we should fix every broken image in the beta bar thread first lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We were wrong, on so many levels -- and it's not okay.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Thinking about Terry from the Beta Bar.

i hope hes doing well.. i think he stopped going as the normies moved in

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i which i literally knew anything about the bible so i could understand most of that thread outside of just understanding the gaming refs lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

[A quest marker pops up on the hud of every preacher within 10 miles]

hell, if they can explain why the really long posts are funny outside of its someone talking about a switch in bible words or w/e id appreciate it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt know what a church was until i was in highschool

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

come on dude, i think i know who moses is by now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I spent half an hour scrolling through the beta bar Facebook album the other day trying to find pictures of Terry but there was way too much Normie poo poo like trivia nights and costume parties with buff assholes dressed up like Misty from Pokémon.

:mad:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im catching up on the nintendo thread now, been a bit busy and all the events a few weeks ago generated a lot of posts, looking forward to pages 741-743

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

the dude spen 1000 years on her midriff and then five seconds drawing homer lmfao

anyone else smell gas?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

no. NO. the green lizard in doom is gone

gah! praying for the backup to be reposted

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

ah poo poo i cleared out a bunch old imgur uploads because i didnt think there was anything important in there. dont think i have the pic anymore either, if i do its on a computer i dont have access to right now

e: gamecube measuring pics are gone too. drat i thought i hadnt used that account for anything i hosed up lol. i still have those on my phone at least idk if mods can edit threads in the goldmine

seems like the gamecube is a cube, no evidence to say otherwise

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Master Chef of gay bars lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if that guy hadnt bneen repeatedly trolled out of imp zone maybe he wouldnt have been banned for planning to commit terrorist acts again his nation state

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

And you should be tossed around by a wild gorilla inside of a cage. Then, hit with aluminum bats, especially on your crotch and rear end.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m still here but I feel bad about the fail thread.

you should

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Winston and The Scout smiling at each other in rosey nose/cheeked tumblr webcomic style

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Synthy and Trying to Jack Off slowly walking into their combined back yard with baseball bats and two by fours.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

stick figures “stick figures” guy announcing “announces opinion” large man thumbs up “thumbs up”

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's done now btw.

you may just have to post it here, the best drat thread on the forums

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone should really download all the vocaroos and rehost them before they get deleted, so many threads in the goldmine have dead links to expired wormskull ones lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

You should be embarrassed to brag about a discord goldmine. Biotch.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone pmed me asking for the imp zone discord and it reminded me for a second that its not actually long running joke

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

whats the point of posting if pyf cant quote you

this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

change his name to bioshock infinite (the citizen kane of gaming)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

ladies and gentlemen, we got him

pm'd pragmatica about possibly putting him and the gamecube pics back in their rightful place

you could have just loaded up doom and taken a new screenshot of a green lizard. the games full of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

there weresome good posts in that thread, it's a shame there was no other option but to gas it and kill ncs