Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The thread about my chinese stink ps2 controller that I can't remember what it was called

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ty. I replayed Nocturne & DQVIII with that controller. The stink eventually rubbed off

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bye Felicia

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I wonder if it occurred to him that if you don't feel like looking at the website you can just not look at it but you can keep your account in case you want to look at it later

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

P-Mack posted:

where's the list of goldmined games forum threads

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wtf, i somehow missed that thread entirely. good work tho pimpz

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh yeah this is a good one where bbg completely lost his mind on me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cobalt Viper posted:

You're gonna have to be more specific.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

hey, got a favor to ask. there was a thread in which retarded clown longposted about fallout 4, synthy got drunk and told wormskull he was in love with him, unclenintendo got arrested and asked the thread for help, and I had a dream about it all. tried all the usual searches. I think it happened on april 20.

what the gently caress

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/CreativeLivelyDadTwitchRaid

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I forgot that the beginning of that thread involved speculating that Mixer might be huge. lmfao

Mixer is changing the entire game. The streaming Landscape will never be the same again. Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is honestly my favorite typo ever, even better than "butt hanks" classic from AIM when someone would type "but thanks" too quickly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

realizing that was 2018 somehow and becoming silent.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Interesting, I heard it in the key of synthy's beleaguered New Jersey wife.

no this is my gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SflgJJewvhI

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

As a gamer who was fully vaxxed at the start of the year I have some extremely anecdotal advice to give to any pfizer gamers out there. I drank a shitload of water on the day of the first dose and the few days after. I felt literally nothing aside from injection point soreness which is normal. Did the same thing for the 2nd dose - had some body aches for 24 hours or so but that's it. I also didn't drink alcohol at all from a week before the first dose to 2 weeks after the 2nd. That might be overkill but I wanted to minmax that rear end.

Obviously this will not work for everyone but basically: drink a shitload of water, even if you think you've had enough, drink more water, and no beer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

John Wick in the shower but his back tattoo says 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖘 & 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖘

John Wick tearing apart his basement floor to reach his stash of c**** **********y, and guns.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

IZ is too good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I saw that thread with 0 replies while taking my morning poo poo and actively decided to wait for the OP to give me a reason, since I knew he would -- and he did.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol the Madden 19 thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pragmatica posted:

You're welcome, everyone. I love this little subforum. :love:

It's not small. Your avatar is just big. *turns red, punches the dresser*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there's a lot of good poo poo i haven't thought about in years in that list, drat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm so happy IZ is back and running at full power. I was worried that all would be lost for a while there. Thank god Richard Lowtax Kyanka (allegedly) falcon punched his crazy bitch girlfriend on 4k video so goons would finally start believing the drunken pillhead webmaster wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

going back and seeing he is now unprobed with full mod apology. lol

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We were wrong, on so many levels -- and it's not okay.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Imps into Dr3ams

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m still here but I feel bad about the fail thread.

gently caress off now before I release the demon upon thee.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

And you should be tossed around by a wild gorilla inside of a cage. Then, hit with aluminum bats, especially on your crotch and rear end.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Winston and The Scout smiling at each other in rosey nose/cheeked tumblr webcomic style

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yall.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gently caress you Bob.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh cool. Bob is videotaping me as some sort of "own".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taAcY5zJUY0

Right here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

As for me, I've got a prequel trilogy to rewatch.

But enjoy your thread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ft2knqarAU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Ah.. I must be off.

I hope toilet water splashes your balls and rear end in a top hat for all eternity.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

b_d posted:

what is the song i presume it's referencing so i can enjoy it as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coq-OlEdZQ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

reading goldmined threads and synthy promises to kill me at least once unprompted even if I never posted in the thread

lmao