Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690361&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post439440742

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795534&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post466022160

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Turns out I did.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the gif of garner getting choked out to the sonic drowning jingle is eternal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kongming posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nice

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis posted:

I got really into rap music only after Madworld for the Wii

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fa-GYO posted:

Threads you really didn't want shampy to post in.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfoa

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Yet OP turned out to be a master of gender-hacking after all...

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

As a gamer who was fully vaxxed at the start of the year I have some extremely anecdotal advice to give to any pfizer gamers out there. I drank a shitload of water on the day of the first dose and the few days after. I felt literally nothing aside from injection point soreness which is normal. Did the same thing for the 2nd dose - had some body aches for 24 hours or so but that's it. I also didn't drink alcohol at all from a week before the first dose to 2 weeks after the 2nd. That might be overkill but I wanted to minmax that rear end.

Obviously this will not work for everyone but basically: drink a shitload of water, even if you think you've had enough, drink more water, and no beer.

ive heard you shouldn't drink at all for minimum 3 days, yeah. i also drank a ton of water on the first shot and didn't feel much, just tired and weak. almost got a fever but it faded quickly

the weakness is weird cause I kept thinking it was all in my head but the moment I went up a staircase or lifted anything I was worn out lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao forever. someone please move heaven and earth to get that in the goldmine

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the haste to wrap it up before a larry post lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

And you should be tossed around by a wild gorilla inside of a cage. Then, hit with aluminum bats, especially on your crotch and rear end.

catching up ans lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

reading goldmined threads and synthy promises to kill me at least once unprompted even if I never posted in the thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol what events

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

this is this dudes last post ever

hope theyre ok.

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao. actually busted brain ftw

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

----------------