Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Please goldmine Retarded Clown's story about Skyrim and winning his father's pride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

You're gonna Larry that height.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

I have re-read the epic R_C Skyrim post when im feeling down and need a boost so many times :black101:

Maybe one day he’ll snap out of his Discord induced fugue state to update us on his relationship with his father.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s cuz the Discord is dying lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ween posted:

It’s because I made a vow this year to post more in this dying forum lol

I am the Alpha and the Omega...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In a sense he is doing God’s work, but in the sort of way that a serial killer would.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Matthew the... Woman?!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

You're gonna Larry that height.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Does anyone know where to find the IZ thread where it was just everyone talking about their favorite games of all time. I think it was from like 2015 since I remember ppl putting Super Mario Maker and Bloodborne on their lists.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm going to post in both forums, because I love posting about video games.

Here, here.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

hey, got a favor to ask. there was a thread in which retarded clown longposted about fallout 4, synthy got drunk and told wormskull he was in love with him, unclenintendo got arrested and asked the thread for help, and I had a dream about it all. tried all the usual searches. I think it happened on april 20.

Lfmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Huge smile rn

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

quote:

I will probably have a webcam the next time I stream VR though so everyone can see my really badass Superhot VR John Wick style moves, and my whack rear end body that's between a normal bitch sized person and a big boy so I look like poo poo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Yobgoblin is nice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Without question the best post ever made in this forum.

This.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I was seconds too late:

Lmfao tragic

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

i love him seeing lyles sword post and running back to the cined thread going theyre maniacs! theyre gonna kill me!

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Every single post in that thread was made at exactly the perfect time by exactly the right person.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Synthy just showing up and signaling with perfect timing that was time to eat this fucker alive lmfao. Not a second wasted.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dude lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I regret pushing for goldmine

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got brutally flamed, even by my IZ friends, for suggesting the Imp Zone goldmine in QCS years ago

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

all imp zone goldmine threads should have a special tag to let people know its actually good content

We should have had a goldmine above the regular forums goldmine years ago. This entire website is a mostly useless appendage to the Imp Zone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

but we'll accept it

...for now.

I won't.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hizke posted:

[viewing the RC gets a wii u thread from 400 meters away thru tiny rear end theater binoculars whilst sitting in an opera house balcony, wearing a white suit and drinking white wine. i motion to my manservant to come closer] i say, the kayfabe in this thread between Re... R word clown and Elf Help Book is incredible. [my manservant shakes his head and whispers something to me. i suddenly look aghast] whaaat?? you mean that they truly hated each other? [my voice goes 5 octaves deeper] maaagnificent. Only in the Imp Zone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

Got all of these moved.

Grazie.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its cool that each page of IZPC roughly represents a different age of Imp Zone posting (Current era, Retarded Clown era, Lingering DDRD AIDS era)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m still here but I feel bad about the fail thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Every Larry that posts here is completely batshit insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ah.. I must be off.