Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lol and also at this from the computer smell thread

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

*crouching down to the forest floor, sniffing the air* OLOy WarHawk. *touching the soil and tasting it* RGB 16 GB. *listening to the wind through the swaying trees* 2 x 8 GB. *standing up and feeling the bark of the nearest oak tree* DDR4-3000 CL16.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877595

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
S Rank post:

Cubone posted:

thought you'd just wander into kakariko village and start slapping cuccos around huh bitch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

stick figures “stick figures” guy announcing “announces opinion” large man thumbs up “thumbs up”

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The knives in your name are stupid way too thick to cut anything pieces of plastic for kids, and the hot dust, is Cheeto dust. You have been cleanly owned.

lol i read "You have been calmly owned" and pictured you in a weed induced zen state reading that post in a montonoe

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[steely dan plays in the background ominously]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Evil, apocalyptic sounding version of Kid Charlemagne.

[crossing fog door and Do it Again plays]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
iktf bro, my video will forever remain outside the classic lurdiak thread

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You should be embarrassed to brag about a discord goldmine. Biotch.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

another post I thought of today

lol i forgot about that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

What? The hell did he say? Let's get his rear end!

FOUR GUYS

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

Lol at getting banned by the coupons mod. RIP to a real one.

may we never forget his posts, impeccable games beat track record, and breathtaking racism against the italians.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
mfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

extremebuff posted:

reading goldmined threads and synthy promises to kill me at least once unprompted even if I never posted in the thread

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
tell him theres a ghost in the thread to instantly stop him dead in his tracks as he nervously checks every post

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

IQ Test Question #189:

Black Baby Goku and ThatLovablePlutonis have already posted the Hitler was actually good and the Jews were the bad conspiracy guys like in real life posts in the thread. Who is next?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthy 09/11/2001 9:34 AM
Lmfao.

synthy 01/03/2023 4:13 PM
I have no idea why I said that on such a tragic day. Do you want free tickets to my magic show.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!