Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668037&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post435473505

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Anyone have the original forlorn wolf coat post on hand.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3795679&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post467129763

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmao at everything

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Drinking a ton of water is absolutely key; I’m basically required by my job to drink so I couldn’t take a big break for the vaccine but it helps your body so much

Noting in the Imp Zone Lorebook that Scrub-Niggurath is a professional water taste tester.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Oh my god

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Found something cool

Nice

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Chalmers: SKINNER!

Skinner: S-Superintendent Chalmers!

Chalmers: Do you realize what you've done?

Skinner: Curated a sheaf of certifiably humorous content?

Chalmers: You've spent two pages making funny jokes in the one thread we CAN'T GOLDMINE!

Skinner: *Pulls collar, dissolves into pyreflies*

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Reunion!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within the Northern Crater!?
Sephiroth: Yes.

Fungah! posted:

Cloud, aged: We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Costa del Sol. I needed a new materia for m'sword. So I decided to go to Mideel, which is what they called Costa del Sol in those days. So I tied a gysahl green to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost five gil, and in those days, gil had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Gimme five bees for a potion,' you'd say. Now where were we...oh yeah. The important thing was that I had a gysahl green on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white materia, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Pablo Nergigante posted:

But what if... I were to use Jenova's cells and disguise them as my own clones? Ho ho ho... delightly devilish, Sephiroth.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Well Sephiroth I made it, despite your directions.

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Note: Jenova died on the way back to her home planet

Sub-Actuality posted:

Well Sephiroth I made it, despite your directions.

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

Bicyclops posted:

Very well, Cloud. *sprouting one wing* I will send you to heaven... Before I send you to hell!!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

anyone else smell gas?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Dreamed that I was working at digging ditches when a courier showed up with a letter for me. It was an invitation from Toadsworth summoning me to the castle in the Mushroom Kingdom. I was immediately rushed onto a plane where Brad Pitt and Kanye West were already sitting and smoking huge blunts. I took my seat and soon we were in the air. After a few minutes Kanye West went to the bathroom. He never came out. A few minutes later Brad Pitt said "Isn't this your stop?" and I looked out the window and there we were, right outside Peach's Castle. I didn't even notice us landing.

I stepped out the door and was hustled to my room. I was told that I had a roommate and it was none other than Bulma from DBZ. She told me that there was a mistake so we'd have to share a bed. I tried to play it cool, but she could tell I was flustered. She turned on the TV and it was a 9/11 retrospective, she got really sad thinking about all the lives lost on that fateful day. I comforted her as best I could but she said it was too distressing and she had to go home. Well, at least I'd have this bed to myself.

The next day I awoke to Toad telling me I was to meet Mario and Peach, and their kids. I went down to the front of the castle, across from the bridge. Mario and Peach came out, and then Mario blew a whistle and one by one, smaller and smaller mario's emerged. They would all line up, getting progressively smaller until there were 99 of them. Mario explained that this happened every time he got a 1UP. A new mario took the place of the old one. He also said not to worry too much, they're all basically braindead. I took his advice. He then told me he wanted to meet in his private chamber.

Marios chamber was as opulent as you could imagine, with busts of all the nintendo giants like miyamoto and iwata everywhere. He sat me down across from him at a huge desk, then he confided in me that he has a rare and fatal disease and that he needs a true heir to his throne. I began to say I wasn't worthy, but he cut me off to tell me that he wanted me to find his successor, and handed me a piece of paper with a picture of the entire smash roster. He pointed at a picture of Olimar and said "Start there" then I woke up.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

wow. the madmen actually maked it.

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The lyle post above it reminded me of this one

mysterious loyall X posted:

Say what you will about rediscover but I think we can all agree it would be awesome to use a cold steel brand scottish highland claymore to cleave him cleanly in twain with a beautiful cut that seperates his body from pate to pelvis. Awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

look, if you are getting this https://vocaroo.com/13HJjQOopRtn at the END of day 2 you know its getting even more hype

Oh my ducking god