Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

its insane how much epic content imp zone creates compared to the rest of the internet

the treasure behind the waterfall

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

it's probably the funniest thread on the active forums

:hmmyes:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol forever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

the gentle constructive criticism was way funnier because all he had to do was not IMMEDIATELY lose his loving mind

This your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in Cinema Discusso and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Imp Zone, and I show you how deep the hole you dig goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the goldmine. Nothing more.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao the gift that keeps on giving

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just posting here to chronicle pages 1-9999 of the nintendo thread

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

the gaming dream 2.0 thread has been goldmined. i mainly bring this up because i wanted to point out that pablo, sub-actuality, and symbolic are getting dangerously powerful at creating content. and i couldn't post it there because it's in the gold mine. also some other people too. great work everyone.

:cheersdoge:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I was just going to empty quote these older posts when I got the notification that the thread was goldmined:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

counting Shiddies before i sleep in the hopes of having sweet gaming dreams

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m gaming
Are the best I ever had

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kongming posted:

Lol at the post and that guy's recent post history.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

There was a CYOA here. It's gone now.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

rereadiong the ncs zelda thread and lmfao i forgot about this

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

he seemed to be trying to ride it out but did he just kind of disappear after that thread died off

you can't really recover from being collectively owned by every single Imp+several Games posters on top of that. he should just be grateful i relented from queuing up that one terrible Clifford gangtag and slotted in Postin Pals in its stead

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

i still wish byob had taken it

abruptly remembering Bicyclops' ill-fated decision to allow the traveling BYOB thread to get moved here for all of 15 minutes

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao again

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

why were we having a bad day, I forget

that was right after Larry got perma'd iirc

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

one (something wrong with larry)
two (something wrong with larry!)
three (something wrong with larry!!)
four (SOMETHING WRONG WITH LARRY!)

- guy measuring Larry's height, counting off the inches on a ruler

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Winston and The Scout smiling at each other in rosey nose/cheeked tumblr webcomic style

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao forever but it shoukld've been left open til Arf was freed

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Surely the greatest thread we’ve ever had

it's up there with the Lurdiak saga for me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The second to last post… I think we know who to blame

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Goldmine Any% (Bad Ending)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh cool. Bob is videotaping me as some sort of "own".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taAcY5zJUY0

Right here.

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

lmao I was gonna use that meme earlier but couldn't find the name of it

i just googled "thumbs up guy meme" lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knives and Hot Dust posted:

just too much to read, sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you are a whiny bitch

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

caught up with the last like three pages of that thread and lmfao forever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

new imp zone background:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rereading Gaming Dream 2.0 this morning and lmaoing all over again

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Imp dream rather than gaming dream but I dreamed that I was going through an airport and was stuck for a while as a flight was delayed. I bumped into net café scandal, Lyle and Keyboard Barry and encouraged them to play some songs to cheer the passengers up. NCS was a normal looking guy, Lyle was a tall lanky dude with a really tight manbun and Keyboard Barry was basically Frank from Always Sunny.

Eventually they relented and set up to perform on one of the weird empty stages that Haruka sings on in Yakuza 5. NCS played guitar and Keyboard Barry obviously played keyboard. Lyle was nowhere to be seen so I went looking for him, he eventually appeared in an insane bright red and yellow superhero style spandex suit. As I watched in confusion he let loose his manbun revealing long curly hair, then he shook it out even further revealing that it was waist length. One of the other passengers gasped and said "wow, he has black guy hair" and when I looked back I realised in horror that Lyle was in full blackface. They put on an incredible funk soul cover of It Wasn't Me by Shaggy and I wanted to flee before I got the blame for any of it but I was too amazed and was thinking "I can't believe this is actually good, imagine how they'd react if GBS did this"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

california dreaming you retard

Pablo Nergigante posted:

b_d is a clown (b_d is a clown)
And he’s also gay (and he’s also gay)

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

another post I thought of today

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

What? The hell did he say? Let's get his rear end!

FOUR GUYS

Bicyclops posted:

KIRYU: Wait a minute. This doesn't look like any of the photos I took in the booth. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was someone's-

MAJIMA: Kiryu-Chaaaaaan!