Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

This is the only posts I remember from that guy. I hope he has found what he's looking for

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

extremebuff posted:

reading goldmined threads and synthy promises to kill me at least once unprompted even if I never posted in the thread

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"If you are looking for emptyquotes, I don't have any. What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long posting career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't say the thread should be goldmined, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

light mode user

got his rear end

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

this is this dudes last post ever

:ohdear:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

THE GUY FROM THE lovely LUMINES THREAD WHO REPORTED BBG 100 TIMES IS HAROLD FJORD

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

Guys I have some really awful news

Imgur is going to delete everything that was uploaded that wasn’t tied to a user account. Literally every thread in this forum, our entire goldmine, everything will be affected and nothing will make sense when you try and reread it. Try and back up and save what you can

i want to be optimistic and assume that means stuff that hasn't acquired a single view in X amount of time which means in theory most stuff should be fine but also this is the gayest poo poo imaginable regardless

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

I’m saying what about old IZ goldmine threads that get like no views except once a year anymore or whatever. Slowly but surely it’s all gonna get hosed without intervention just like photobucket and waffleimages

yeah it's still a good idea to back up what people can in the inevitable event the CEO gets outed for being some sort of sex pest and nukes the entire website, but idk the wording just seems rlly specific if it was every old accountless image

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Ddrd was rat frenzy lmao

lmao gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

bowser saying the n word is funny i dont care who you are

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

johnny park posted:

right up until this very second i thought he had worms in his butthole and thats why his name was worms butthole guy

he does

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GameCube posted:

where did the ff14 rp thread go. can't find it in the goldmine

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4038271&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh so the troll got some comeuppance? I guess gently caress around met find out.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthy 09/11/2001 9:34 AM
Lmfao.

synthy 01/03/2023 4:13 PM
I have no idea why I said that on such a tragic day. Do you want free tickets to my magic show.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Don't like to choke on my own dick but I remembered this and the classic thread making fun of the thread that brought in thousands to support the Forums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y17E8drdCg lol

Almfao