Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i don't think i can move it back, lol. i don't have buttons for the mine

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

without memorable minus I know just what theyll do
their hands will hang over the keyboard a minute or two, then the imps in their forum will all post "boo hoo." :D

:confused:

they're laughing without gimmicks! they're laughing without gang tags! they're laughing without tedious paragraphs of media literacy 101 analysis!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i wasn't the one who goldmined it this time. somtimes it's tough to know, the whole imp zone belongs in a gold mine.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao thanks prags for renaming worms butthole guy though

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

gotta preserve Pablo's Goofy imitation crooning about how much he wants to gently caress Mickey mouse

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

looking forward to the day when my PM inbox is just angry screeds from the butthole crew.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

new imp zone background:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Every Larry that posts here is completely batshit insane.

oh sure. the "mario is further away" guy thinks he's the judge of sanity. take him away, boys!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

heehee posted:

cant remember what thread it's from but I think about all the games are brown and there's none to play like 20 times a day lol

it was definitely a lyle post so it's impossible to search for, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

what is the song i presume it's referencing so i can enjoy it as well

same with your previous post, sir

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yeah, literally all my votes are hitting the 2 or 3 by mistake on mobile, because I think the Awful app is ugly and only use it for imgur.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

don't have anywhere to post this but while I was walking my kid home from preschool today, he pointed out the street number on an apartment building was 255 and for a second I hesitated because the numbers were counting up

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

curious who voted what on the tiny tina thread and lmao

5.0: peaceful_lurker

I got the tude now posted:

1.0: Loathsome Lurker

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it was time for peely to find his rightful place. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3998623

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol just noticed the "save the animals" description

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

hey lumpy queue up the rear end again

if you're going to do this just know that he definitely gets drunk before he sends some of his angry PMs

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i generally i think it's gauche to share PMs but he once said something like "the imp zone is just four guys making the same yakuza jokes over and over" and i have to share it bc it's the best thing he's ever posted, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

What? The hell did he say? Let's get his rear end!

FOUR GUYS

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

KIRYU: Wait a minute. This doesn't look like any of the photos I took in the booth. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was someone's-

MAJIMA: Kiryu-Chaaaaaan!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dongicus posted:

We write in AIDS blood. That's the Games way. And I aim to pen my title in yours

You're not the only one with a butthole on your back, boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Q_2otplyU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

This is the only posts I remember from that guy. I hope he has found what he's looking for

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

someone needs to adopt hitlersaurus and get him a better username/av

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just seeing this thread and lmfao

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4031625

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Portly distinguished gentleman from 1950s studio film voice:] Indubitably.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

leadthumb thinking about getting into gaming reminded me of the whole turdiak saga and i'd forgotten that the klowner was the one who told him to post the thread , lmao

Kongming posted:

Lurdiak is walking back to CineD after leaving a link to his game in the Games forum

Hiya, Lurdiak.

Aren't you going to say hello?

Lurdiak shakes his head

Aw what's wrong, don't you want someone to play your game?

Lurdiak: I'm not supposed to leave the grey forums. The Steven Universe avatar said so.

Very wise indeed! But in the Imp Zone, they have real gamers, and goldmined threads, and they always love indie treasures!

Lurdiak: Will they post?

Oh yes. They post. They post, Lurdiak.

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

like it was actually constructive feedback, lmao.

i'd forgotten how brutal those two thirty second videos of him pitching jokes were. just a full year's worth of embarrassment in a single minute.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

synthy 09/11/2001 9:34 AM
Lmfao.

synthy 01/03/2023 4:13 PM
I have no idea why I said that on such a tragic day. Do you want free tickets to my magic show.

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

lmfao again

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

RIP Am McGay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's a shame there isn't a dedicated IK who can goldmine this stuff. some rear end in a top hat was really shirking on their duties.