Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795534&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post465859036

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772069 this was a funny one but now a bunch of images are broken. but I remember them

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772069&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post459175052

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I wonder if it occurred to him that if you don't feel like looking at the website you can just not look at it but you can keep your account in case you want to look at it later

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
You're gonna Larry that height.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Plutonis posted:

Wait a second Height and Weight don't rhyme.

:ssh:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
This thread is a portal to some of the funniest stuff ever on the forums and I'm so grateful it's here for me to look at when I'm feeling blue. I love you Imp Zone.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Can someone with a facebook account please document the hopefully upcoming Singles Night at Beta Bar

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i dont want to upset anyone but i was just going through the beta bar photos it looks like more normies go there now and theres nowhere near as much cosplay :eng99:

This is very upsetting

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Thinking about calling gaming culture "our thing" in the tone of Sopranos characters

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Thinking about Terry feeling alienated by normie presence at Beta Bar and getting actually mad

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Ween posted:

Seeing a bunch of normies walk in the beta bar:

Oh!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I wonder if it occurred to him that if you don't feel like looking at the website you can just not look at it but you can keep your account in case you want to look at it later

Oh!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Wb

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Realizing I blacked out and attempted some kind of weird callout in this thread. Pretty embarrassing

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
New posting persona Wormskull But I Can't Afford a VR Headset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Oh hello