Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

MrLogan posted:

Raiders draft summary:

1st Round: potential rapist CB
2nd Round: athletic safety with low football IQ
3rd Round: ACL guy DT

I'm not feeling too good about things so far. Why couldn't we draft a solid, if unspectacular LB?

You're underselling Obi, who is going to be a very good starter for us in two years and Vanderdoes is two years from the ACL, he'll be a good to very good D-lineman. Conley is a loving stud and those rape charges are bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CharlestheHammer posted:

A poly proves he's more guilty not less.

wut

Anyway I sense this subject is probably either going to start a brawl or a dogpile, so I'll mostly stay off of it. This is just the one time I'm dubious. :shrug:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Polys are unreliable garbage that guilty people love to use as they aren't hard to fool.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nearly every draft analysis I'm reading has knocked on Biegel for being undersized, which is baffling me. He's 6'3 and nearly 250 pounds. He's one of the biggest linebackers in the whole draft. What's going on?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

MrLogan posted:

Raiders draft summary:

1st Round: potential rapist CB
2nd Round: athletic safety with low football IQ
3rd Round: ACL guy DT

I'm not feeling too good about things so far. Why couldn't we draft a solid, if unspectacular LB?

4th round: A cyclops offensive tackle

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

Polys are unreliable garbage that guilty people love to use as they aren't hard to fool.

How does that reflect poorly on him and not the team dumb enough to demand he take it? (the Ravens)

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

warcrimes posted:

You're underselling Obi, who is going to be a very good starter for us in two years and Vanderdoes is two years from the ACL, he'll be a good to very good D-lineman. Conley is a loving stud and those rape charges are bullshit

Why do you do this?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Blitz7x posted:

4th round: A cyclops offensive tackle

He will be a guard in the NFL.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shangri-Law School posted:

Why do you do this?

Being a homer is hard work.

Ask me about Blaine Gabbert, future all pro.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

A poly proves he's more guilty not less.

Because polys are garbage and I bet he knows that.

Don't tell that to Bunk.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Grittybeard posted:

Being a homer is hard work.

Ask me about Blaine Gabbert, future all pro.

Every one poo poo on DHB when he was picked but he turned out to be a decent to good WR so

I usually give draft picks the benefit of the doubt at first

I mean Jamarcus was terrible but we lured in Lynch with his leftover Skittles, you never know what role someone will play

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Filthy Casual posted:

Dexo saved it:

Isn't Shaheen a Middle Eastern name? Weird guy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kalli posted:

How does that reflect poorly on him and not the team dumb enough to demand he take it? (the Ravens)

I thought the article said he volunteered to take it

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

NFL network had a blurb that said the rape accused guy was totally open to a DNA test too.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:butt: time

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

PrinceRandom posted:

NFL network had a blurb that said the rape accused guy was totally open to a DNA test too.

Gonna be a steal when he's exonerated

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PrinceRandom posted:

that just means he's even more guilty

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Especially if it exonerates him at that point they might as well convict

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Jaguars are a complete waste of space.

https://twitter.com/mikefreemanNFL/status/858373602999246852

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Chokes McGee posted:

This made me laugh way more than it should have. :golfclap:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

I thought the article said he volunteered to take it

I heard he did, but they had asked him to take it.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
They named a college after Yao Ming?

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Comfortador posted:

Lol. I particularly liked the cheerleader correcting it, like otherwise the pick wouldn't be valid, or something.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Good luck in Atlanta, Kazee :)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Lol do you really believe polys are worth anything.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Well that's not the best answer

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Comfortador posted:

There's a college called broken foot?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

gently caress Ozzie for not drafting a WR

Peace

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The Conley thing is weird because the girl said he first approached her in the elevator on the way to his room, and there's video evidence of her following him around the bar and tugging on his arm to get his attention when he starts talking to another girl.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Yeah, let's determine rape charges here.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Grats to the bengals for drafting a thin fast wr and women beater rb, welcome aj green and jeremy hill

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-10-prospects-were-higher-on-than-most/

10 prospects PFF was high on. Eagles drafted 3 of them. (Barnett, Gerry, and Hollins)

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

I believe its probably more that if he agreed to take one its probably a good sign.

We're not dealing with a career criminal with weeks to prepare we're talking about a college athlete in his early twenties.

You're acting like hes guilty when there's currently no proof. Would I draft him? No but you're choosing an odd hill to die on.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
From my admittedly brief research, it seems like the worst dude on the Titans is taylor lewan? And he just seems like more of a stupid frat douche than anything else.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CharlestheHammer posted:

/

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

BlindSite posted:

I believe its probably more that if he agreed to take one its probably a good sign.

We're not dealing with a career criminal with weeks to prepare we're talking about a college athlete in his early twenties.

You're acting like hes guilty when there's currently no proof. Would I draft him? No but you're choosing an odd hill to die on.

You must not be familiar with CharlestheHammer

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Read multiple times about mccaffery.

"Teams might be concerned he elected to skip the bowl game fearing injury... may not be as much a team player as first though"

Then you get Jake Butt, yeah sorry kid you had a 2nd round grade but after shredding your knee in a meaningless game you're now a 5th rounder. Good luck with your career.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I really think the Seahawks are going to be happy with Malik McDowell. He didn't have the best season last year but just about everyone on that team was banged up or just complete hot garbage and I put most of the blame re: their record on the offense. He is insanely quick, really loving strong, and has good instincts.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU MANIACS! GOD drat YOU! GOD drat YOU TO HELL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

R.D. Mangles posted:

YOU MANIACS! GOD drat YOU! GOD drat YOU TO HELL!

I thought it was neat they let Luck's cousin make the selection.

• Locked thread