Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

discount cathouse posted:

Well, Check out visitor Q or A serbian Movie, op.

A Serbian Film is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, almost as bad as the third matrix movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

My mom was trolled into thinking it was a serious movie about the Yugoslav breakup and wanted me to watch with her and while I knew better from the internet I said nothing before we saw it. Good times.

Lol did you actually watch the whole thing with your mom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That sounds like a shot for shot remake of Videodrome except the broadcast is from Chicago instead of Pittsburg, bizarre

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anyway I recently started researching Japanese softcore erotica from the 60s and 70s so I downloaded some movies with really licentious titles like High School Girl Report: Yuko's White Breasts and Apartment Wife: Affair in the Afternoon, there's probably some killer Weird, Sick, "Out There" Movies in this selection

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jose posted:

i watched austin powers the other night and this sounds like something dr evil would say

This is the nicest thing somebody has ever said to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

• Locked thread