Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I forget what the name of it was, but I watched a movie wherein the protoganist watches a snuff film broadcast out of Chicago, before going utterly insane and being convinced that he's being controlled by VHS tapes inserted into his gut VCR. Included are wacky rubber b movie props, and a vicious revenge plot as the now woke main character massacres the snuff film cult/company before finally blowing his own brains out because a TV told him too.

The actual plot is a revenge plot thats two parts "the main character is nuts" and one part "no this is happening". I wish I could remember the name of the movie. There's a one liner in there were the main character quips "See you in Chicago" before blowing someone up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Turned out it was videodrome. Still as 80s and weird as I remember it being, with a side helping of sadomasochism.

• Locked thread