Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Sataere posted:

See, I don't like Davis that much more than Fournette, Mccaffery or Cook. I think they are all interchangeable. Hence my willingness to trade back.

Is Davis now the consensus number one over Fournette/Mccaffery? I didn't think that was the case a week ago.

To be clear, when I was talking about Kamara, I think he is still undervalued for the bottom of the first. I think he'll likely end up being one of the top three players in this draft down the road.

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, I'm excited about Kamara, but wonder if reports of the coaching staff being annoyed with Ingram might be exaggerated. As for Davis, I'm not sure he's consensus 1.01, just think uncertainty over Fournette's passing down role has let Davis creep in ahead of him for a lot of people.

Leperflesh posted:

Tight end chat. I just made this chart for the slow draft, because I was curious, so you guys might as well see it too.

The question was: how often do rookie tight ends contribute? With regards to when to draft a guy like Njoku. So, I put together the stats, with notes, on every first and second round TE drafted 2006-2016:
pre:
year	round	name			team		school		games 	catches/yards/TDs	Notes
2016	2	Hunter Henry		Chargers	Arkansas	15	36/478/8		TE1 Antonio Gates was injured part of 2016
2015	2	Maxx Williams		Ravens		Minnesota	14	32/268/1		Injured, IR oct 2016
2014	1	Eric Ebron		Lions		North Carolina	13	25/248/1
2014	2	Austin Seferian-Jenkins	Buccaneers	Washington	9	21/221/2		injured, IR dec 2014
2014	2	Jace Amaro		Jets		Texas Tech	14	38/345/2		
2014	2	Troy Niklas		Cardinals	Notre Dame	7	3/38/0			blocking TE
2013	1	Tyler Eifert		Bengals		Notre Dame	15	39/445/2
2013	2	Zach Ertz		Eagles		Stanford	16	36/469/4
2013	2	Gavin Escobar		Cowboys		San Diego State	16	9/134/2			was supposed to be a catching TE
2013	2	Vance McDonald		49ers		Rice		15	8/119/0			TE2 behind Vernon Davis
2012	2	Coby Fleener		Colts		Stanford	12	26/281/2		
2011	2	Kyle Rudolph		Vikings		Notre Dame	15	26/249/3		recovering from hammy, thrown to by Christian Ponder
2011	2	Lance Kendricks		Rams		Wisconsin	15	28/352/0		rams
2010	1	Jermaine Gresham	Bengals		Oklahoma	15	52/471/4		franchise record catches by rookie TE
2010	2	Rob Gronkowski		Patriots	Arizona		16	42/546/10		lol
2009	1	Brandon Pettigrew	Lions		Oklahoma State	11	31/352/2		Injured, IR Dec 1st 2009
2009	2	Richard Quinn		Broncos		North Carolina	15	0/0/0			never actually played any of these games
2008	1	Dustin Keller		Jets		Purdue		16	48/535/3		Brett Favre
2008	2	John Carlson		Seahawks	Notre Dame	16	55/627/5		Seahawks had many WR injuries this year
2008	2	Fred Davis		Redskins	USC		11	3/27/0			Barely played, was a fuckup
2008	2	Martellus Bennett	Cowboys		Texas A&M	16	20/283/4		Played behind Jason Witten
2007	1	Greg Olsen		Bears		Miami (FL)	14	39/391/2		injured knee, missed first two games
2007	2	Zach Miller		Raiders		Arizona State	16	44/444/3		No, the other Zach Miller, not the one still playing
2006	1	Vernon Davis		49ers		Maryland	10	20/265/3		Injured Sept 06, fractured fibula, returned Nov 19
2006	1	Marcedes Lewis		Jaguars		UCLA		15	13/126/1		Blocked more than catches, but was drafted to catch. Lol jags
2006	2	Joe Klopfenstein	Rams		Colorado	16	20/226/1		lol rams
2006	2	Anthony Fasano		Cowboys		Notre Dame	16	14/126/0		Primarily blocked, behind TE Jason Witten
My conclusion is yes, they often do, although there are probably a similar number of busts as for any other position.

Well, not sure I see the case for much optimism. Gronk and Henry only contributed due to touchdowns, and the next best TE on the list was probably a mid to low TE2? It's super nice to see it all laid out, of course. Convinces me that Njoku is the guy to take a flier on, as Howard and Engram are not going to get the red zone looks they need right out of the gates.

Edit: or was this from a dynasty perspective of "how often do they contribute eventually"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

It was from the slow draft thread. A couple of the rookies just got picked, and I was curious how often rookies contribute at that position.

I'm inclined to believe they were picked too early. Then again, that methodology is flawed, because it assumes equal round means equal talent.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
You left off 3rd round picks just to make me mad that Kelce isn't listed. KELCE KELCE KELCE

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Leperflesh posted:

Tight end chat. I just made this chart for the slow draft, because I was curious, so you guys might as well see it too.

The question was: how often do rookie tight ends contribute? With regards to when to draft a guy like Njoku. So, I put together the stats, with notes, on every first and second round TE drafted 2006-2016:
pre:
year	round	name			team		school		games 	catches/yards/TDs	Notes
2016	2	Hunter Henry		Chargers	Arkansas	15	36/478/8		TE1 Antonio Gates was injured part of 2016
2015	2	Maxx Williams		Ravens		Minnesota	14	32/268/1		Injured, IR oct 2016
2014	1	Eric Ebron		Lions		North Carolina	13	25/248/1
2014	2	Austin Seferian-Jenkins	Buccaneers	Washington	9	21/221/2		injured, IR dec 2014
2014	2	Jace Amaro		Jets		Texas Tech	14	38/345/2		
2014	2	Troy Niklas		Cardinals	Notre Dame	7	3/38/0			blocking TE
2013	1	Tyler Eifert		Bengals		Notre Dame	15	39/445/2
2013	2	Zach Ertz		Eagles		Stanford	16	36/469/4
2013	2	Gavin Escobar		Cowboys		San Diego State	16	9/134/2			was supposed to be a catching TE
2013	2	Vance McDonald		49ers		Rice		15	8/119/0			TE2 behind Vernon Davis
2012	2	Coby Fleener		Colts		Stanford	12	26/281/2		
2011	2	Kyle Rudolph		Vikings		Notre Dame	15	26/249/3		recovering from hammy, thrown to by Christian Ponder
2011	2	Lance Kendricks		Rams		Wisconsin	15	28/352/0		rams
2010	1	Jermaine Gresham	Bengals		Oklahoma	15	52/471/4		franchise record catches by rookie TE
2010	2	Rob Gronkowski		Patriots	Arizona		16	42/546/10		lol
2009	1	Brandon Pettigrew	Lions		Oklahoma State	11	31/352/2		Injured, IR Dec 1st 2009
2009	2	Richard Quinn		Broncos		North Carolina	15	0/0/0			never actually played any of these games
2008	1	Dustin Keller		Jets		Purdue		16	48/535/3		Brett Favre
2008	2	John Carlson		Seahawks	Notre Dame	16	55/627/5		Seahawks had many WR injuries this year
2008	2	Fred Davis		Redskins	USC		11	3/27/0			Barely played, was a fuckup
2008	2	Martellus Bennett	Cowboys		Texas A&M	16	20/283/4		Played behind Jason Witten
2007	1	Greg Olsen		Bears		Miami (FL)	14	39/391/2		injured knee, missed first two games
2007	2	Zach Miller		Raiders		Arizona State	16	44/444/3		No, the other Zach Miller, not the one still playing
2006	1	Vernon Davis		49ers		Maryland	10	20/265/3		Injured Sept 06, fractured fibula, returned Nov 19
2006	1	Marcedes Lewis		Jaguars		UCLA		15	13/126/1		Blocked more than catches, but was drafted to catch. Lol jags
2006	2	Joe Klopfenstein	Rams		Colorado	16	20/226/1		lol rams
2006	2	Anthony Fasano		Cowboys		Notre Dame	16	14/126/0		Primarily blocked, behind TE Jason Witten
My conclusion is yes, they often do, although there are probably a similar number of busts as for any other position.

I mean not really :shrug:

Edit: over the last several years, ~6.2 to ~6.5 fantasy points is the #12 TE.

So you have to have a top-four all-time TE season to be a backend TE1

And I wish I could pull Megatron out of there because it fucks with all my TE poo poo

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 16, 2017

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
I think that while in general Davis is the 1.1 there are a lot of situations where it makes more sense to take Fournette there. I wouldn't fault anyone for doing it. I think MCaff or Mixon are bigger risks so I wouldn't take either over Davis unless the roster situation (or league scoring) were really extreme but LF is different to me.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

This is in the context of rookie drafts for Fantasy, yes. For a redraft league, you shouldn't be drafting most veteran TEs before the mid-late rounds, much less taking a flyer on a rookie.

Also, Megatron was drafted as a tight end? Huh.

Also also, I don't think ranking by points per game across a season is necessarily the right way to evaluate a rookie. Presumably many rookies will be eased in later in the season: even in a redraft league, you'd be picking them up as a stash, not your TE1 that you start week 1. I'd rather see their PPG for games they actually played in.

And finally, I was careful to take notes, because as with all players, situation matters and trumps most other considerations. Also your evaluation of the given team's ability to draft well. E.g., don't trust a TE drafted in the first 2 rounds by the Rams. Pay more attention to guys drafted to clearly be the catching TE1 on their team. vs someone who is clearly going to be an understudy to a star catching TE that is still on the team. Except if the star gets injured, then definitely go back in time and draft them.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I don't understand your thought process. You took season-long stats in your process and then said that those are inherently flawed? You also literally said in your post "The question was: how often do rookie tight ends contribute?" You also mentioned the slow draft, which is not a rookie draft.

Here, a handful of current fantasy relevant guys' rookie years (pulled from your list)

Hunter Henry, who was maddening to try to use

Tyler Eifert

useless

Eric Ebron

useless

Zach Ertz

Gratz if you figured out his three useful games

Coby Fleener

useless

Purple Unicorn

useless

Gronk

ACTUALLY VERY GOOD (sometimes)

So if you want to stash a rookie TE on narrative, go for it, but it would make far more sense to go ahead and use that slot on anything else

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

but then again I said not to draft zeke in the first so what the gently caress do I know

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ok well:

"Contribute" does not mean "can be a TE1 on a fantasy team." It just means, how often do they matter at all? And in the slow draft, we're playing Best Ball, so average is irrelevant assuming you have at least two TEs. Probably most teams will end up with three or more, if previous years are any indication. So, how often is a rookie tight end at least as useful as any other TE2+ in best ball format? Average ppg isn't going to give you that answer at all, you need to see if they had any games with high fantasy performance where they'd bubble up to being meaningful in best ball.

In dynasty, you're generally in a rookie draft, and at some point in that rookie draft, you might start considering a tight end. As part of that consideration, you'd wonder if any rookie TE will "contribute" that year, e.g., potentially be startable, particularly if your starter TE is hurt.

In redraft, you should probably only have one TE on your team, period, and there are at least 12 non-rookie TEs worth having, so if you don't get one of the top four or five, just get any of the rest in some late round and whatever. Trying to pick a rookie TE to be your only TE in a normal redraft league is a fools' errand, and I did not intend to imply otherwise.

As for your charts:
Hunter Henry was useful in weeks 4, 5 and 6, and then again week 14. Figuring out that you needed to start him those weeks would suck, but in best ball? Sure.

I feel like you're making my point for me with the others... they all had probably a week or two or maybe three in which they'd contribute in Best Ball, or in which they'd have been a serviceable emergency backup for a TE1/2 in a dynasty league as a stash. You called Eifert "useless" but he had two or three weeks of useable production (depending on scoring).

What is your standard here? If you're measuring "useful" TE points against the top five, that's way more than I was suggesting. Ignoring those top five guys, what is the average production of any fantasy tight end? Assume a 12-team league, so TEs numbered (say) 6-12 average how many points per game? Tight ends loving suck, we all know that, so if your backup dude can get you 8 points, that's a win.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

LF at this point I honestly don't know when and where you're advocating taking a rookie TE. You called them stashes, which literally indicates a standard redraft league.

And then you dropped well, dynasty and well, best ball

Check out this chart

dont draft rookie tight ends

Take that for data *slams table*

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Check out this chart

dont draft rookie tight ends

Take that for data *slams table*

That is completely undoable for me.

There is one whose last name is Butt. I basically HAVE to draft him.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I might consider OJ Howard if he drops far enough. Like maybe if I I'm down to deciding between him or Jared Cook in the 13th. I could see him carving out a red zone role in Tampa Bay's offense. Cameron Brate probably outscores him though. And I'm definitely not touching Njoku or Engram as rookies.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tiptoes posted:

I might consider OJ Howard if he drops far enough. Like maybe if I I'm down to deciding between him or Jared Cook in the 13th. I could see him carving out a red zone role in Tampa Bay's offense. Cameron Brate probably outscores him though. And I'm definitely not touching Njoku or Engram as rookies.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
C.J. Fiedorowicz and Austin Hooper imo.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I'm kidding about Cook. I'm all about that Jack Doyle action this year.

#TeamDadRunners

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

That is completely undoable for me.

There is one whose last name is Butt. I basically HAVE to draft him.

Strictly for the mandatory team name pun.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm just gonna petition my main league again to change TE slot to WR/TE

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
*cracks knuckles*

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

LF at this point I honestly don't know when and where you're advocating taking a rookie TE. You called them stashes, which literally indicates a standard redraft league.

...huh. OK, so, there's no stashes in dynasty?

Lemme be clear, in a standard redraft league you should only draft the minimum number of TEs you are required to have on your roster, and that probably means not drafting a rookie tight end, period.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

...huh. OK, so, there's no stashes in dynasty?

Lemme be clear, in a standard redraft league you should only draft the minimum number of TEs you are required to have on your roster, and that probably means not drafting a rookie tight end, period.

Ok we good.

You came at it so many different ways and some of your wordings got me shook

Also if anyone didn't like PFF Fantasy before, try revisiting this year. They hired a bunch of people, mostly from DLF, in the last few days.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Okay Gentlemen, I enjoyed Mariota vs. Jameis

Today's debate:
John Ross
Mike Williams

Mike Williams went first, and is by far the better receiver, but he is entering an extremely crowded situation. Quick reminder of the Chargers offensive weapons that aren't Mike Williams: Melvin Gordon, Hunter Henry, Antonio Gates, Keenan Allen, Tyrell Williams, Travis Benjamin. That's a detriment to Williams, as there's so much there for Rivers to go to that isn't Williams.

There's also a couple of issues with Williams himself. He got physically shoved off his routes too much and had trouble creating separation in college. The thing with that is... it didn't matter. 50/50 balls were not 50/50; he was amazing at the catch point, which seemingly will translate. rivers is also a good improvisational QB, which will work well when Williams gets knocked off his route.

He also disappeared in the red zone at Clemson; whether that's game planning or necessity we'll see at the next level but a lack of TDs might be an issue with his 2017 fantasy value.

Then there's John Ross. There's not nearly as much in terms of weaponry in Cincy. It's AJ Green, Eifert, and whichever one of the RBs is on the field at the time. That opens up a good amount of opportunity for Ross. I don't know if andey can reliably take full advantage of Ross's blazing speed, but it should do wonders for the overall Bengals offense (especially with Mixon). I think he's going to be a fun DFS play because his speed will create room for him underneath to run past everyone on a slant route (aka the Giants' only play in 2016 with ODB).

The easy comp is D-Jax, which is fair, to me. He will be boom-bust and ultimately a fun DFS play or a second flex spot in normal fantasy leagues.

Ultimately I think Ross ends up with more fantasy points from a handful of 70+ TD catches but I think Williams has more week-to-week and PPR value. I think Williams will have trouble with touchdowns, which will drive him down a tad.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
My gut says that's probably right. The only real thing that makes me consider leaning Williams there is that if Rivers clicks with someone, he can make him anyone a valuable player.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

Okay Gentlemen, I enjoyed Mariota vs. Jameis

Today's debate:
John Ross
Mike Williams

Mike Williams went first, and is by far the better receiver, but he is entering an extremely crowded situation. Quick reminder of the Chargers offensive weapons that aren't Mike Williams: Melvin Gordon, Hunter Henry, Antonio Gates, Keenan Allen, Tyrell Williams, Travis Benjamin. That's a detriment to Williams, as there's so much there for Rivers to go to that isn't Williams.

There's also a couple of issues with Williams himself. He got physically shoved off his routes too much and had trouble creating separation in college. The thing with that is... it didn't matter. 50/50 balls were not 50/50; he was amazing at the catch point, which seemingly will translate. rivers is also a good improvisational QB, which will work well when Williams gets knocked off his route.

He also disappeared in the red zone at Clemson; whether that's game planning or necessity we'll see at the next level but a lack of TDs might be an issue with his 2017 fantasy value.

Then there's John Ross. There's not nearly as much in terms of weaponry in Cincy. It's AJ Green, Eifert, and whichever one of the RBs is on the field at the time. That opens up a good amount of opportunity for Ross. I don't know if andey can reliably take full advantage of Ross's blazing speed, but it should do wonders for the overall Bengals offense (especially with Mixon). I think he's going to be a fun DFS play because his speed will create room for him underneath to run past everyone on a slant route (aka the Giants' only play in 2016 with ODB).

The easy comp is D-Jax, which is fair, to me. He will be boom-bust and ultimately a fun DFS play or a second flex spot in normal fantasy leagues.

Ultimately I think Ross ends up with more fantasy points from a handful of 70+ TD catches but I think Williams has more week-to-week and PPR value. I think Williams will have trouble with touchdowns, which will drive him down a tad.

I prefer Ross. Hamstrings can be extremely troublesome (see DeSean Jackson) and if that happens then Ross becomes an obvious WR1 from an opportunity standpoint.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
In redraft, I'm going Ross. But dynasty/long term, I just like Williams' profile, especially when comparing each rookie to Keenan and Green. Ross will never be the WR1 while Green is in town, and though I think it's unlikely, Williams could unseat Keenan for lead target, or at least be a very close WR1b to Keenan's WR1a.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

RVProfootballer posted:

In redraft, I'm going Ross. But dynasty/long term, I just like Williams' profile, especially when comparing each rookie to Keenan and Green. Ross will never be the WR1 while Green is in town, and though I think it's unlikely, Williams could unseat Keenan for lead target, or at least be a very close WR1b to Keenan's WR1a.

Does Rivers being at the end of his career give you any pause for Williams in dynasty?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I kinda think I'm leaning Williams over Ross myself. At least in redraft leagues. I think in dynasty I'd prefer Ross cause I always love to gamble on dudes with elite traits. But my gut leans Williams right now for 2017.

I'm not sure I buy that the Bengals are poised to immediately take advantage of Ross. They're poised to run more with Mixon in the fold so we'll probably see a reduction in Dalton's attempts. And they took some hits on the o-line when they lost Whitworth and Zeitler so Dalton may be under more pressure as well. So I'm down on Dalton compared to the rest of the fantasy community. And while I have no reason to doubt Ross' talent, I think we've seen plenty of other lighter-framed speedsters struggle to make immediate impacts or have to deal with minor injuries in their rookie years. Not busting but just being solid/unspectacular at first. CBs in the NFL are bigger, faster, hit harder, and will play you more physically at the line of scrimmage so that poo poo can take some adjusting to. Brandon LaFell is also definitely going to play more than anyone watching wants. His blocking on run plays will probably see to that.

Mike Williams might be in a worse spot on paper at the moment but really all he needs is for a Chargers receiver or two to get injured to get him a real chance and that's 100% going to happen, right? I mean yeah injuries are inherently chaotic in nature but the Chargers, and Keenan Allen in particular, have had some real poo poo luck going back a while. If Allen or Tyrell Williams went down, I think Mike steps up. Or if just Allen goes down, I think Mike could carve out a valuable role opposite Tyrell with Travis Benjamin acting more as a deep threat option. It would be kinda like when Keenan Allen was a rookie. He had a great rookie year but started it way down the depth chart (in a "hadn't proven poo poo yet to coaches" sense) until injuries took out guys in front him. So I have a not entirely rational feeling Williams will be luckier.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Zay Jones over both.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I feel like this exact Cincy scenario: Two deep ball threats, one decent flat receiver, and a shaky running game... is why Sky and Cloud coverage was invented. Unless Cincy's offensive line somehow uses spit to come together, I don't see Ross being a threat until like 2-3 years, once he gets his routes down.

Mike Williams, 10 times out of 10. Rivers can find him enough to get him like 800 yars and maybe 4 TD

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I could swear I could do this last year, but how do you see the rosters that people had last year on an NFL.com league? Trying to figure out who will be kept as keepers, and all the rosters are currently empty. When I click history, it just gives me last year's winners and a few random stats.

Edit: Never mind, I finally found it in the history: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/12345/history/2016/teamhome?teamId=8

Thanks for making it easy, NFL.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ben Nevis posted:

Does Rivers being at the end of his career give you any pause for Williams in dynasty?

It's not great, but there aren't a ton of better spots. I'd rather see what he does in the next 1-2 years with a good QB, can always sell him on if I think he won't produce after Rivers. Though I think I actually do like Ross more than lots of dynasty people I've seen. A WR taken at pick 9 in the real draft has been falling to at least that far in some drafts.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

RVProfootballer posted:

It's not great, but there aren't a ton of better spots. I'd rather see what he does in the next 1-2 years with a good QB, can always sell him on if I think he won't produce after Rivers. Though I think I actually do like Ross more than lots of dynasty people I've seen. A WR taken at pick 9 in the real draft has been falling to at least that far in some drafts.

I think a lot of people criminally underrate where people are drafted in dynasty. Will Fuller was drafted in the second round of a lot of fantasy drafts and he was a first round pick. That's crazy, because he's going to get way more opportunities to succeed than the fourth rounders drafted ahead of him.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I thought we learned our lesson about not trusting WRs named "Mike Williams" by now :v:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Benne posted:

I thought we learned our lesson about not trusting WRs named "Mike Williams" by now :v:

I am legitimately avoiding him for that reason. Because if he does well, it's just whatever. But if he's bad, I should've known better.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

I could swear I could do this last year, but how do you see the rosters that people had last year on an NFL.com league? Trying to figure out who will be kept as keepers, and all the rosters are currently empty. When I click history, it just gives me last year's winners and a few random stats.

Edit: Never mind, I finally found it in the history: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/12345/history/2016/teamhome?teamId=8

Thanks for making it easy, NFL.

Remember last year, when drafting some guy (I forget whom) would freeze the draft, and since he was ranked pretty well ANY draft with an autopick team would inevitably crash.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Drunk Nerds posted:

Remember last year, when drafting some guy (I forget whom) would freeze the draft, and since he was ranked pretty well ANY draft with an autopick team would inevitably crash.

Justin Forsett, and yeah that was a loving disaster.

I've always been fine with Yahoo, but that's what 95% of my leagues have always been hosted on so I kinda grew up with it. It's all I knew. Now I have leagues on NFL.com and ESPN too and I really don't like either of them.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'd pay MFL extra if it would let me make the whole site look like yahoo's.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Looking over Dynasty stuff, is there any chance Dorial Green-Beckham ever puts it together? Like maybe he just needed a more credible threat than Matthews to open the field up?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hahahahahahahaha

No

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Hahahahahahahaha

No

Basically this, though if you're in a deep enough league where like 70-80 WRs are rostered, he's higher upside stash than a lot of guys down that end of the rankings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Yeah I'd say he's one of the better WR8s in fantasy

e:

https://twitter.com/Ryan_Boser/status/866714823467216896

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 22:06 on May 22, 2017

• Locked thread