Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://nesn.com/2017/05/this-espn-fantasy-football-scoring-change-could-greatly-affect-your-league/

ESPN is no longer going to count touchdowns given up by the offense against your DST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, trade advice. I'm assuming this is an auto-accept, but as I haven't been paying attention to football much for the past six months I wanted to be sure something hadn't changed. 16 team, 1ppr, 1qb:

My:
Brady
Jeremy Hill
Olivier Vernon
4th round rookie pick

His:
Andrew Luck
Linval Joseph
Frank Gore

I'm basically looking at this more like Brady and Hill and a 4th for Luck. Our scoring doesn't do DL many favors so even if Vernon is my best DE the difference isn't amazing. My other QBs are Taylor and Bridgewater. Not entirely convinced Bridgewater plays much again, and I see his upside as "Alex Smith" anyway, and who knows with Taylor. Hill is possibly being replaced with Mixon anyway so that's not massive hit.

Really this amounts to has something happened with Luck to make him a non-top tier dynasty asset?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

89 posted:

Now, a live auction league draft would be crazyyy

Only if you get an actual auctioneer to run it

• Locked thread