Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Seems like I can finally drop Devin Smith in my dynasty league right? It's a 12 person, 30 player per team league so I'm sure there's some equally valuable trash available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
We're having our dynasty rookie draft real early this year(thus Sunday). Is there a good general rookie ranking that goes beyond the top 10-20 guys out yet? I don't have a pick until mid 2nd and I want to start getting my hopes up

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
Some people originally wanted to have our rookie draft before the NFL draft when we were writing our rules. We have very deep benches so everyone has a whole bunch of roster trash and lottery tickets. It's fun but especially drafting is such a crapshoot

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
He went 2.11 in our rookie draft which seems about right to me.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I traded Perkins for Deshone Kizer in my 2qb dynasty league so I hope he performs like poo poo for the foreseeable future.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I'm in a 2qb dynasty league and I am entertaining an offer for my #1 QB Russell Wilson for two 2018 first round picks and one third rounder. My other QBs are Bradford, Kessler, Kizer, Hackenberg, Brisset and Boykin. In a vacuum that deal is way too much value for Wilson to pass up but am I losing out too much during this season? The guy I'm possibly trading with only has Matt Ryan, Brock Osweiler and RG3 so I should be able to get a pretty good deal.

He's also interested in Kizer but I really hate trading away rookies the same year I drafted them

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I was offered a trade in my dynasty and it seems super lovely for me.
I give: Greg Olsen, Jordy and my 2018 first rounder
I get: Njoku, Kenneth Dixon, his 2018 first rounder and 2nd rounder.
Even if I'm trying to get some more youth in my squad this is not even close to a good deal, right?

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
It's a non-salary dynasty league with 30 roster spots total, 12 teams. The draft is rookies and free agents but with the really deep benches there's usually only two or three worthwhile FAs in the draft. I am trying to rebuild since I have some aging pieces; Shady, Olsen, Nelson, DeSean but I already have three first rounders for 2018 so it's not like I'm aching to sell off as soon as possible.

I figured I would get the responses I got here but I just couldn't even see why he would offer this trade to me that I had to check if I was missing something obvious.

I countered with Olsen and Nelson for Dixon, Njoku, and his two 2018 picks which I am at least fine with. It's a strong draft coming up especially with this being a 2QB league.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
So I haven't done a redraft in a few years and only focused on my dynasty league but I think this draft went pretty well. Maybe a bit too many young lottery tickets, but overall I'm pretty happy.

14 teams, 1PPR. I was 4th pick.
QB: Stafford(9)
WR: Brown (1), Hopkins (3), Diggs (5),Golladay(11), John Ross(13)
RB: Powell(4), West (6), Coleman(7), Johnson Jr(8), Kamara(10), Breida(14)
TE: Gronk(2), Doyle(12)

D/K: whatever in the last two rounds

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I have a dynasty trade question. I was offered a trade for my Jordy Nelson for his Sammy Watkins provided I could "add something major in between". I am not really competitive at all this year (2-3) and I am definitely interested in making my roster younger.

I am thinking of offering Shady and Jordy for Sammy and one of his 2019-picks. My league values youth a lot so I think this is the last time I can get any value for them. I have several first rounders for next year's draft but I'm not really sure if I want to give any of those up. Am I setting the bar too high by giving up too much right away? I don't think he'll go for less than Jordy and an equivalent first round pick.

I'm not even in love with Watkins I just really need to get younger on WR since my top guys right now are Jordy, DeSean and Wallace all of which could die and retire during pretty much any play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
The top QBs available in the FA pool in my 12-person, 30-player roster dynasty league are Landry Jones, Bryce Petty, TJ Yates, Cardale Jones and Colt McCoy. And Manziel of course

• Locked thread