Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
jesus what the christ man. AB84 has probably scored more in your league than my entire roster all season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Do any of you guys have punishments for coming in last place? if so what are some suggestions?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RCarr posted:

In our keeper league ($150 buy in), last place pays for third place's buy in for the next season. So basically you end up paying double if you finish last.

Hmmm our league has a fairly large buy in, so that probably wouldn't do.

Thinking about like a ball sack chain or something dumb for the loser to wear all day or something hah.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Look at this man with all the riches.

Meanwhile i'm starting Perine and Demarco murray in the playoffs. :suicide:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spoeank posted:

He does right now for deep benches for teams that are out of it that have flotsam and jetsam they don't need. He's very good, Alf is gone next year, and he's a handcuff you can dump if Zeke doesn't tear his ACL in camp. I didn't say he was an amazing stash, it's just not hard to see why someone would roster him.

:shrug:

I'd like to add he's also on a reserves/future contract iirc. Though can't remember how long.

He's shown enough that he may get a chance on a different team next season as a 3rd down back. Or like you said even brought back.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Dec 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
My opponent this week scored 78 points on a projected 116.

I lost, because my team scored 76 points on a projected 129. :suicide:

• Locked thread