Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm lolling out loud IRL that Keenan Allen injury insurance is already hurt and might not be ready for training camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

:thunk::thunk::thunk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Imagine drafting Melvin Gordon before Shady or Devonta or DeMarco Murray tho

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Rams O-Line wasn't the one not able to make people miss in the open field and going down when someone breathed on him too hard though.

Go watch a couple games of Gurley. It was B A D. Bad.

The 49ers were one of the worst rush defenses of ALL TIME last year and he went 23 for 67 at home
on xmas eve

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jun 7, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jordan Reed last three years

Games Missed: 11
Double Digit games: 10
Games with 5 points or fewer: 15

2016 ADP: 4.04
2017 ADP: 4.08

He has 7 concussions dating back to college

Just draft Tim Tebow if you want to waste your 4th rounder so bad drat

26 of 48 games he got you five points or fewer and 10 games he got you 10 or more lmao just lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"I'm okay with and I understand that my fourth round pick will miss half the games"

Also Pryor, Terrelle and Doctson, Joshua might cost him a target or 4 a game

Edit: a word

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 9, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

oh raybon is a dfs guy

Do Not Listen to DFS Guys During Draft Season

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

last two seasons week by week

TE8
TE9
TE7
TE18
DNP
DNP
TE1
TE12
TE3
TE17
TE10
TE20
TE1
TE1
TE1
TE23
TE13
TE17
TE16
TE1
TE16
DNP
DNP
TE4
TE23
TE11
TE1
DNP
TE46
TE54
DNP
TE6

That three straight TE1 hot stretch really tricks people

Guys like Raybon and Smizzle are DFS guys and literally only look at weekly upside because that's the name of the DFS game. Season long is a totally different analysis during draft season and I am going to lose my mind screaming that into the ether

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jun 9, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Tiptoes posted:

Weekly upside matters in a season determined by weekly matchups.

so does weekly downside when you're taking a player in the first four rounds and you have to stomach that you've wasted that pick for 50% or more of the year.

Leperflesh posted:

is gronk any better? People draft him in the first round

Don't get me started on Gronk but people think Reed is a reasonable choice

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kelce is gonna be the #1 TE yep

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

What's positive touchdown regression precious

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

If Travis Kelce scores 250+ points in full PPR I will buy the next 10 people who tell me I'm an idiot an av cert

Idiot.

no risk av cert attempt

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I predict at least three of this year's top ten TEs will be guys will come out of nowhere, e.g., guys that nobody drafted in standard formats.

That's actually not unusual. I ran the numbers before last year (it was top twelve but the theory holds)

"In 2015, of the top five tight ends in fantasy points per game (Gronk, Reed, Eifert, Walker, Barnidge), only Gronk was drafted among the top eight. Eifert had an ADP of TE9, Walker TE10 and Reed & Barnidge were virtually undrafted. Taking that one step further, only four of the top twelve TEs in fantasy points per game were drafted among the top seven tight ends, and five did not have an ADP on Fantasy Football Calculator. This is not a fluke, either. On average since 2011, only 4.6 of the top twelve tight ends were drafted in the top seven, and 3.8 of the top twelve were not drafted frequently enough to garner an ADP. If you take the last four years, the numbers are equal, with an average of 4.5 top-seven draftees in the TE1 ranks, and 4.5 completely undrafted tight ends among the TE1s."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Also I'm onto you Teemu Pokemon nobody not named Gronk or Graham has gotten 250 since Dallas Clark in 2009

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

just say he's the #1 TE or 250 ya weasel

weaselin around distrustin alex smith I swears

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

So you mean a TE1????

But seriously, that's me setting his absolute ceiling. If you're going to burn a top-40 pick on a pass catcher, you're probably at least hoping he has a floor of something like 80/1000/6, that's a handful of points off of the best season Kelce will ever put up with his current offense, so like, why?

That's an average of like 12 WRs a year. So a WR and 3 RBs are your first four picks. Just say that then.

Edit: Since 2012, an average of 11.4 wide receivers hit that plateau a year.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 9, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TEs rule sorry y'all are fuckin babbies who don't like difficult fantasy football things

Beer this is the official petition to make cheating for charity a 2TE league

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Then instead of my new hobby being finding TE2 sleepers my new hobby will be trolling the hell outta you on /r/fantayfootball about C4C

Edit: KEEP THE DREAM A-CLIVE

Double Edit: Clive and Jared Cook being on the same team is god laughing at me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

:siren: BREAKING NEWS :siren:

Guess who had a higher yardage per opportunity (targets + rushes) than Zeke in 2016

Mike Gillislee

Tevin Coleman is #1 because of ~Tevin Coleman Things~

Todd Gurley is 4th from the bottom lol. Doug Martin is dead last.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Andrew Luck and Christine Michael, two of the biggest offensive prospects of the last 20 years.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It's so easy to pitch.

"Do you never want to get the player you really want sniped from you ever again?"

"Hate deciding between two guys with the same ADP that you love?"

"Want Zeke but you know you'll be stuck at 1.10?"

Auction fixes aaaaaallll of that my friend

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jun 16, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fantasy Football Twitter right now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

J.J. Nelson career stats in games with over 5 targets, pro-rated over 16 games

1323 yards, 11 touchdowns

ADP 201

<growing thinky face>

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

List of receivers who got at least 5 targets in 16 regular season games in 2016:

Mike Evans
Odell Beckham Jr.
Antonio Brown
TY Hilton
Demaryius Thomas

Lookit this guy.

It was something to think about since he's productive when he gets targets.

I wasn't saying he was going to get 6 targets every game that would be nuts.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*whispers*

JJ Nelson was targeted 15.7% of the time he was on the field and if he gets up to 80% of snaps that's like 900 snaps which equals a buttload of targets but obviously that target rate can't hold up with more snaps and I'm not owned you're owned shut up god

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Marcus Mariota gonna erotic smash mouth the afc south and your fantasy leagues

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

A deep sigh escapes my body as I am not the most recent person to claim a 49ers WR will be a league winner

http://rotoviz.com/2017/06/pierre-garcon-league-winning-wr-must-2017/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*clears throat*

CECIL LAMMEY IS A loving IDIOT

The rest is fine. Spring for Rotopass and get it all. RotoViz is neat, I like it a lot.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

von Metternich posted:

No, THIS is the year that Cody Latimer is finally going to break out!

Cecil Lammey: "I'm really big on CJ Anderson this year. This is his year."

Also Cecil Lammey:
https://twitter.com/CecilLammey/status/661049619405602816

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 posted:

We already know what's going to happen.

I'm going to post my ridiculous draft. Everybody is gonna be like 'no loving way dude'

Then I'll trade 80% of my team.

Then I lose.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You'll never guess who Cecil Lammey spent multiple minutes discussing on The Audible.

Cody.

Mother.

Fuckin.

Latimer.

:regd08:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Christopher Harris is loving garbage.

He's smart but can't formulate an argument and talks himself in circles trying to backfill the reason why he does or doesn't like a player.

He doesn't trust Devonta because he's "too small"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 posted:

Mike Gillislee

That is all.

he good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jamison Crowder and Marcus Mariota: they are good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Melvin Gordon: :siren: NOT GOOD :siren:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Todd Gurley haa been piss bad longer than he was good.

And Gordon doesn't have any competition at RB because the roster has legitimately 6 good to great WR/TEs

Allen
Williams
Williams
Benjamin
Gates
Henry

P Rivs throwin 100 TDs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Except he only had 55 yards on the ground per game last year and they brought in Lance Dunbar to be Chris Thompson so his 3.2 YPC will only take him so far this season.

I mean cover up those four games and tell me what you have here

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

• Locked thread