Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
I'm excited about Perine ending up with Washington. I have the seventh pick in my dynasty league and I might be targeting him with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

He seems like a fairly one dimensional player in a crowded backfield. What makes you think he's worth drafting?

It's just as crowded as any backfield right now and it's not like there are any studs there. From what I hear his pass pro should be good enough to get him on the field if he can beat out kelly in camp and I don't think he's any more one-dimensional than anyone else on the roster anyway. And short strong heavy RBs are my favorite type of RBs too for some reason, just fun to watch.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Looks like Perine is getting a pretty good bump in Waldman's Post draft Rookie Scouting Portfolio. I can see a pretty big hype train for him by the time training camp is over.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Don't want to give too much away or anything but he's fifth overall in his rankings now

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Sure

Elliott
Treadwell
Coleman
Dixon
Henry
Goff
Thomas
Shepard
Doctson
Carroo

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

RVProfootballer posted:

Eh, looks contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Goff wasn't going that high even in 2 QB leagues, and would be curious why he had Doctson so low, when I think he was the one out of the consensus top 3 WRs that most people agreed should be there (Treadwell definitely the one that consensus worried about most). Just kinda worried it's throwing contrarian takes out and then getting credit for the ones that hit, like how I want to say "but credit to him for having Henry higher than most, dude looks awesome."

Could be, or it could be his actual opinion. He does a two to three page write up on the top fifty or so players at each position and includes the 1000 or so pages of his film notes so it's not like he's throwing out rankings without justification like most sites.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Judging a class of rookies after one year is really stupid guys

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Redskins beat writers won't shut up about Perine winning out the starting tailback job. At least wait until my rookie draft starts assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

Guess it's time for me to finally drop him and Christine Michael from my dynasty team

• Locked thread