Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hopefully this is a new page

the way up to Rudania gave me fits for a bit, can't wait to see how you figured it out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh thank heaven you finally got a heart container. There's only so much armor can do.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I'm looking forward to seeing you beat Rudania.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Has something happened? Still looking forward to further updates.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Sorry, I got pretty burned out doing this one. I felt like most of my updates were "And I went here and then this, and then I went here and did this" stuff, mostly fluff stuff. Breath of the Wild is a great game to play, but it's kinda tough to really talk about in a SSLP format. That and it's also a pretty high-effort LP in general and based on my track record the past several years I don't really have the time and energy to invest in big nice-looking LPs anymore.

I highly recommend TheStrawhatNO!'s Let's Play if you want a good BotW LP to follow. And I've moved on to making a less-intensive LP of a Final Fantasy Mystic Quest RPG Maker remake.

Sorry for abandoning yet another Let's Play.

• Locked thread