Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Disregard Ganon and go east, young man

edit: Unless you're prepared for a comedy run, that is

tiistai fucked around with this message at 18:23 on May 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Go and chill at the Volcano.

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
Go to Kakariko and put some clothes on when visiting Impa.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Serifina posted:

Put on a drat shirt

Yes, and only a shirt, Link is having none of this pants business.

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 7, 2017

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Pea posted:

Go on Link's Paragliding Grand Tour of Hyrule.
Paraglide your way to Kakariko in the most roundabout way.

Basically this, but keeping in mind that paragliding requires high places to jump from, like towers.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Bruceski posted:

It's right there on your quest log, destroy Ganon. May as well check it off the list.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
pfff. Zelda has been waiting for one hundred years. She can wait a few more.

Do literally everything in the game except your objectives.

Don't wear clothes. Those are reserved for completing objectives.
Alternatively:
Dress as inappropriately as possible.
When you are near lava, you should wear a big fluffy coat, while you only wear boxers when you're around combat/ice/pompous royalty.

This game looks incredibly fun.
I wish I had a switch. And a TV, I guess.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 18:46 on May 7, 2017

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
There's only one course of action.
Get literally all of the money.
Become the venture capitalist.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Siegkrow posted:

I vote for KAKARIKO because I need me some more PLOT.

Also, enough nakedness, Dress Appropiately for every situation. By which I mean, try to dress in a way you'd fit in! If you're na cold place, put on a jacket. If you gonna fight, put on some armor!

Seconding this entirely. It's cool to go and explore (in proper clothing) but please try to do the plot in the order the game steers you in.

After that's done it would be cool to show off a comedy run where you do things in a wrong order, but for the first playthrough? Follow the beaten path.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like the idea of Link the tourist. All visiting strange lands, donning their exotic garb with little concern for its intended purpose, and never color-coordinating anything.

Because even before we left the plateau, we found, what, three weapons that could one-shot Naked Three Hearts Link?

But for a general direction? Well, facing down Ganon knowing jack dick about his real power didn't work out too well last time, it would seem. I think we need to at least get our memory back. ...somehow.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Poll is up! It's a checkbox poll so feel free to pick multiple choices if you wish. I'll run it until around this time tomorrow.

And yes, I'm going to start wearing clothes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

dancingbears posted:

Yes, and only a shirt, Link is having none of this pants business.
Put on the Switch shirt and no pants.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Remove the game card and insert 1 2 Switch for hidden bonus content

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

Do literally everything in the game except your objectives.

Does this mean try to get strong enough to face Ganon on the power of sidequests and random treasures alone? Cause I strongly support that proposition.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxO_l80468

This video contains this entire update. It's a short update because I figure it's good to ease people in for this one (and so I don't post a huge update full of large images on the first page).

The Legend of Zelda

Breath of the Wild

...Open your eyes...

Open your eyes...

It's kind of hard to tell in text, but this scene is voice acted, a first for the series (well, a first for a game on an Nintendo console at least). It's...alright, though I don't know if having a voice actress say "Open your eyes" repeatedly is the best way to introduce new players to the joys of voice acting.

This is Link. Due to said voice acting, we can't give him a different name like in past Zeldas.

More so than other iterations, Link is hot. This is canon.

Most of the other games open with Link growing up in a small, remote community, or immediately after undergoing a crisis. For a game that pretty much advertises itself as a big departure from the series standard, we're already shaking things up.

It will be awhile before we learn what this thing is or why Link is here. Let's focus on where we are and what we should do for now.

On the other side of this room, a pedestal. Sounds like a good a place to start as any!

At this point, we have control. Not that there's much to do besides checking this pedestal out, of course...

https://a.mega64.net/botw/u01/014a.mp4

Hmmm... Actually, the design of this thing kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?

Anyway, this is the Sheikah Slate. Get used to it, as this baby has a lot of utility gameplay-wise.

Obtaining this wonderful portable device unlocks the next door.

Within are two chests, containing...

Clothes! We can't have Link just go out in the nude, can we?

Well, actually we could. There are very few situations where clothes are mandatory, and of course due to the open-ended nature of the game we can just skip those situations.

This won't be an all-nude run, though, plus clothes provide some handy defense, even if it isn't much at this stage of the game. Plus Link can make anything work.

After that is another door and another pedestal. Guess what we're going to do next?

https://a.mega64.net/botw/u01/025a.mp4

So this starting labyrinth? Only two rooms it seems.

And...that's it! All we have to do now is exit.

Unfortunately, there's a steep incline in our way. Guess we'll have to backtrack to figure out a way forward...

Or, we could defy all video game logic and simply climb our way forward. This seems like a simple mechanic to point out, but honestly it's one of the most defining features of this game, and one that helps set this game apart from other open world games. It gives you the idea that, hey, if you set your mind to it, you can explore anywhere.

Music: Into the Wild

Which is good, because, well, there is a lot to explore.

Welcome to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!

Next time, maybe we'll check out that old man near us. Or maybe not! The world is ours to explore!

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jul 25, 2017

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
'Let's Play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild': :stonk:

'SSLP': :stonklol:

God bless you, you loving madman. This is something only a crazy person would do, but it's the best kind of crazy. All I'll say for now is that I did the same zoom-out thing you did on the Great Plateau, and then just put down the controller for a second and went 'uh....'. I'm guessing drat near everybody did. Still, it's looking great so far, and I'm looking forward to more!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Nice. I'll probably travel in a relatively straight line to the edge of the map where it points, or at least as far as I possibly can. Of course I'll make detours if necessary.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

vdate posted:

God bless you, you loving madman. This is something only a crazy person would do, but it's the best kind of crazy. All I'll say for now is that I did the same zoom-out thing you did on the Great Plateau, and then just put down the controller for a second and went 'uh....'. I'm guessing drat near everybody did. Still, it's looking great so far, and I'm looking forward to more!

Yeah I think everyone does. It's one thing for reviews to say "this world is really big" and another to realize how many hidden corners there are in the starter area alone.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Mega64 posted:

Nice. I'll probably travel in a relatively straight line to the edge of the map where it points, or at least as far as I possibly can. Of course I'll make detours if necessary.

I can't actually believe my suggestion won.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Junpei posted:

I ended up going in a pretty interesting direction, too!

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Junpei posted:

I can't believe you usggested something that wasn't horribly inappropiate. Kudos!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Siegkrow posted:

I can't believe you usggested something that wasn't horribly inappropiate. Kudos!
:drat:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Siegkrow posted:

Well, that escalated quickly. Also, it's "suggested".

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Stealth in this game is pretty similar to how you'd think it would work in real life. Simply sneaking in front of an enemy won't work. Likewise, making lots of noise will draw attention quickly. Cover helps, including tall grass. Darkness is also handy.

By popular demand, Link is now finally wearing clothes! The Switch T-Shirt (since all three shirts I own have the same defense) and the Hylian Trousers (since they give a hefty three defense). Link can actually take hits now!

So I held a vote on where to go now that we've got complete freedom. Our winner...

Junpei posted:

Suggestion for when we're done with the plateau: Throw a random weapon, note the direction it lands, then walk in that direction (retrieving weapon optional).

Must say I'm pretty fond of the suggestion myself.

Our weapon! And our destination is...

http://a.mega64.net/botw/u07/006.mp4

...here! The sword is pointing to the southeast, and honestly that's probably one of the better directions we could go starting out.

Looking out that way is a large bridge, and beyond that a tower. We'll certainly be making a detour to that tower!

And with that, the adventure truly begins!

We land next to a ruined building. Nothing else of note.

And here's all the stuff we're not going to visit anytime soon.

Meanwhile, here's the Great Plateau from ground level. Certainly looks huge from here!

There's much more diverse wildlife out here, all ready to be hunted.

Yet another bug that resists the cold.

It's hard to tell from screenshots, but it's raining right now. You can kinda tell from how slick the rock is.

Rain is the bane of every BotW player. It extinguishes fire, which is itself a nuisance, but more importantly it makes climbing more difficult, causing Link to slip after every few steps. There are some handy benefits to rain though, which I'm sure I'll get into later once it becomes relevant.

Fortunately it's not raining where this platform is, so I can climb up with relative ease.

Right of the bridge are some islands. I could get to them with extensive use of Crynosis, but they're a bit too out of the way right now.

There's also a Bokoblin camp overlooking the entrance to the bridge.

Unfortunately, my bows' range are too short and I can't hit this guy.

I do take out several of them thanks to a well-placed explosive barrel, though.

As for the rest...

http://a.mega64.net/botw/u07/024.mp4

If you try to shoot your bow in mid-air, time slows down to give you more time to shoot, albeit at the cost of stamina. Once you have more stamina and better bows, you can really do some damage.

One of the Bokoblins survived and has a present for me.

Not all these camps have chests that require defeating every enemy. I can just grab these Ice Arrows as is!

At this point, the regular Bokoblins are little threat. The blue one is still kinda risky.

http://a.mega64.net/botw/u07/028.mp4

But not as risky as my own stupidity! Lucky to survive that one.

Then I run away to lick my wounds. Technically I could just eat food mid-battle and whoop its rear end, but I'm going to try to avoid food abuse during battle since it can quickly trivialize the game.

This is the Bridge of Hylia, the bridge that spans over Lake Hylia, another reoccurring area throughout the series. It's fallen in disrepair over the past century, though.

At the center are a new enemy, the Lizalfos. They first appear as a mini-boss in Ocarina of Time before becoming regular enemies in the latter 3D games. They're trickier to fight since they jump around a lot and avoid close combat when possible. They prefer to attack from a distance with spears, bows, and boomerangs.

Yes, boomerangs.

One well-placed arrow knocks this guy off.

Sometimes things just work out for some spectacular up-close screenshots.

I knock the boomerang off one of them and take it for myself.

http://a.mega64.net/botw/u07/038.mp4

Boomerangs are simply another weapon type in this game. You can use it as a melee weapon if you want, but they really get fun once you throw them. The trick is you have to time pressing A to catch it when it comes back to you. Else you won't catch it and will have to backtrack to grab it again. But once you master them, nothing beats walloping your foes from a distance.

And wallop I do! Lizalfos are annoying to fight close-quarters, so boomerangs and bows help a ton.

With that, we've got a ton of new items to look at. First...

Horns and Talons. Their specialty drop are their tails, though the regular Lizalfos never drop them.

More spears. And speaking of spears...

This chest has another spear, this one made by the Zora. Zora are one of the series staple races, fish-man hybrids that live in various water areas in Hyrule. I grab this one since it's a solid strength for a spear.

Finally, more rusty weapons. Nothing too exciting.

Oh, and another Korok, of course.

Eventually I reach the end of the bridge.

And come across a new enemy, the Stalizalfos. They've got the agility of regular Lizalfos but the miserable durability of the Stalkoblin.

Bombs make short work of these guys and save us some weapon durability.

http://b.mega64.net/botw/u07/052.mp4

Also I boot a couple skulls off the bridge before the Stalizalfos accidentally jumps off itself. Victory!

Then Keese appear, but one bomb will kill them quickly.

A fox! One bomb oughta be enough.

Oops.

Paid off, though!

This is how far we've traveled, by the way. Still got a bit of a walk to go.

Since this tower's on the way, might as well climb it to scout the area!

Many of these towers have weird gimmicks that make it more difficult than simply scaling them. This one's not too bad, it's mainly that there are a lot of enemies surrounding it. Nothing Link can't handle by running away.

Uh-oh. This guy's a Black Bokoblin, the next tier up from Blue. Definitely can't take him lightly.

http://b.mega64.net/botw/u07/064.mp4

Time to use the big guns on this guy.

Then I freeze him, which lets my next attack deal more damage and gives me some breathing room.

http://b.mega64.net/botw/u07/067.mp4

The one-hand weapons simply do Link's signature 360-spin attack. It's effective enough here.

Somehow, I manage to kill this guy without getting clobbered.

OH MY! Over triple the power of our next-strongest weapon. One hit from this would've killed us easily. With our current armor, it'd have killed us in one hit even if we had ten hearts (damage is a simple Weapon Damage - Armor, where 1 damage = Quarter Heart).

We also get a ton of apples from that tree, and ten more arrows from the chest.

The club was easily the prize for that fight though.

I go for the monster loot for more guts and encounter a Blue Lizalfos. They're the next tier of Lizalfos, able to spit water as a projectile at Link.

I've had enough bloodshed for now though and book it to the tower.

Anyway, once you reach the tower proper it's pretty simple.

Climb, rest at the platforms, then climb some more. You don't have to do anything tricky here.

Eventually...

http://b.mega64.net/botw/u07/080.mp4

...we activate the tower. This does several things.

First, it activates fast travel to the tower. It's always handy to be able to teleport to a high area!

It also unlocks the map for that area, letting us see landmarks like roads and whatnot.

And the first time we activate a tower outside the Great Plateau, we get another neat bonus.

The Sheikah Sensor will alert us when we're near shrines.

It gives off a noise when you're walking in the direction of a shrine near you, and if you have the HUD on the icon will have one to three bars depending on how close you are.

It's got some limitations. It handles differences of height poorly, and it might miss some shrines related to quests, but overall it's handy during the game if you're going to use it to find the game's whopping 120 shrines. It's not required to find them all to get the game's best ending, though.

So this is how far we've traveled today. A good distance for sure, but we've barely scratched the surface of Hyrule's secrets.

Off in the distance is a shrine, and in the direction we're going to boot!

And next to it is a rather odd-looking structure. What's over there?

We'll find out next time!

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 25, 2017

Mega64
May 23, 2008

You'll get this a lot early on since it usually pops up right after you die.

Last time, we set out into Hyrule, crossed a large bridge, and climbed our second tower. Now we're off to follow the path of a sword we threw in the air.

We end up near this small grove.

Hearty Truffles give extra temporary hearts when cooked and consumed. There's a trick to all temp heart foods that make them incredibly broken, but more on that later.

We also see our first instance of ore.

Smash the ore with a weapon (the Iron Sledgehammer being more effective than most weapons, though any high-damage weapon could break them in one hit) to get various gems and other items. These mostly give amber, though we can find ores with more valuable gems later.

This one gives rock salt, an item primarily used for cooking. In general though, cooking-oriented items are not worth it except to make specific recipes, and usually you'll only want those for quests.

Eventually we reach the massive clearing that houses the shrine and the mystery structure. A bit closer to us...

...horses! There's no Epona in this game (unless you have a specific Amiibo, then scanning it will add her in). Instead, you'll have to capture and soothe wild horses. You can have multiple horses, though, and you can name them, which I'll certainly let you guys do!

http://c.mega64.net/botw/u08/012.mp4

Unfortunately, catching a horse is not that easy. That'll have to wait, though, as Link is not the only being that can ride horses.

Bokoblin riders are common where wild horses roam, ready to attack with bows and melee weapons. One hit will knock them off and let you fight them as normal, though.

Anyway, for now, let's make our way to the structure.

Music: Stables

This is our first of many stables we'll encounter in our travels. Stables are generally small outposts scattered throughout Hyrule where we can barter with travelling merchants, rest, and eventually deal with any horses we have. There's also usually some quests involved as well.

The music itself is an arrangement of Epona's Song, which first pops up in Ocarina of Time and shows up in a few other places.

Anyway, we've found real live people for the first time in a hundred years. Time to get to chatting!

The name's Beedle, but you can call me- Actually, let's just stick with Beedle. But even if you forget my face, you can remember me by my beetle-shaped backpack! Despite these dangerous times, you'll find me traveling all over Hyrule to fulfill your shopping needs. I stock many special bugs and must-have items for travelers, and I always charge a fair price...or my name's not Beedle! I also but all sorts of things, if you're in need of rupees. Gemstones in particular fetch a high price!

Beedle first appears in Wind Waker and pops up throughout the series after, usually as a bug-loving merchant. He's pretty much the same here, usually wandering between the various stables and offering things for sale.

Always (or almost always), Beedle will sell arrows (both singles and a set of ten at a discounted price) and various bugs, though in this case he's selling Octo Balloons as well. We'll get plenty of those in our travels later, plus Link is kinda broke.

Of course, we can also sell stuff. Gemstones do have uses outside of selling them, but generally it's easy enough to get them, especially stuff like Amber, that if you're short on money it's recommended to sell gems to reach what you need.

I'm going to need a bit of pocket change in the next update most likely, so I sell three of my amber.

Unlike previous LP's I've done, I'm not going to go through the trouble of making portraits of every single NPC I meet in this game. Instead, I'll be using a generic Sheikah symbol for the more generic NPCs like stable residents and random travellers.

Anyway, this guy is going to do my job for me and explain how stables work.

Then allow me to explain. You can board your horse companions with us and then summon them as you please from our network of stables. You may have come across wild horses during your travels... If you catch one and ride it here to register it, it will become your horse companion. One person can board up to five horses, and you're able to swap horses in and out as you please.

It costs a small fee to register horses, but nothing significant. Big thing is you can store a horse at one stable and take it out at another, which is handy.

Horses can be kind of a pain if you're the type to navigate by climbing mountains and paragliding everywhere, but if you prefer sticking to the roads horses are very handy since they'll stick to paths automatically.

Next up, let's learn how to catch a horse.

OK. To catch a wild horse, all you have to do is approach it from behind - slowly, so it doesn't notice you - and then hop on. But these are wild animals we're talking about, so if the horse you're riding starts to act up, try soothing it. It will eventually settle down, and when that happens, bring it to me. It may take a while for wild horses to get used to being ridden. They may change directions or slow down on their own until you earn their trust and respect. If your horse disobeys your direction, you'll want to gently redirect it and then calm it. And if you continue interacting that way, your horse will naturally begin to trust you and become more obedient.

That's a lot, but the important thing is to sneak up on horses, then soothe them into letting you ride them. More wild horses will require you to have more stamina to hold on long enough to soothe them effectively. After that, it'll take awhile for your horse to obey you, so simply soothe it when it starts doing its own thing. Horses with higher stats tend to be harder to soothe and win over.

There's a few more NPCs here. If you see someone talking with an exclamation point, that means they have a quest to offer.

I grew up taming horses 'round these parts. I'm confident there's not a rider in Hyrule better'n me. And I got just the way to prove it - a li'l game to test which fella's better in the saddle. One I almost never lose.

We can't really do this right now since we don't have a horse, but might as well find out how it works anyway.

There are 10 obstacles to navigate. Best time wins. If you're not an ace in the saddle when the game starts, I guarantee you'll be one by the time it's through! The difficult part about this is the fact that you can't just try to recklessly ride as fast as you can. In order to clear the obstacles on the path, you have to be able to control your horse very well.

There's various horse gear you can obtain to fancify your horses, and this is one way to get some. But, again, have to have a horse first to wait, so let's put this on the backburner.

If you have a horse, we can help you change its gear or mane style. We're always happy to meet new horses, so stop on by!

Not all stables will change your gear and mane.

It...probably is? Maybe we were here a hundred years ago. No way of knowing that now, though.

I see. These plains are home to many quality horses. In the past, nomadic tribes would gather here, but...

Dealing with hooligans? Sounds like a job for Link!

Oh, really? I'm so glad to hear that. I'm counting on you!

This is our first side quest. They generally lead to a variety of rewards, and of course some are more difficult and/or tedious than others. At least this one is rather simple, though.

Otherwise, nothing else here besides a dog.

There's usually people hanging out inside the stable, but this one is pretty barren. If we talk to the stablemaster on this side, he'll let us rest at the inn to recover health. Generally not worth it since eating food's cheaper and there's usually a campfire nearby to pass time at.

Let's go ahead and take care of these hooligans, shall we?

A well-placed bow shot knocks these guys to the ground pretty easily.

And from there, the usual.

We do find another new weapon, and just in time for my broadsword to break!

I really like how many of these screenshots work out. The art direction and the animations really make this game pop at times, especially in these giant grass fields.

After I knock two out, I spy some travelers making their way to the stable.

And it looks like there are a lot of monsters near the stable too. My only hope is to try and dash past them!

Hyrule is a dangerous place. Travelers will generally stay on the roads, and even still you'll usually have to save a few being accosted by monsters.

Anyway, there's two of these guys left.

http://c.mega64.net/botw/u08/081.mp4

And then I get blindsided and die. Welp!

Let's try that again.

http://c.mega64.net/botw/u08/084.mp4

I knocked a Bokoblin off this guy, and apparently after that he stuck around. Rescueing captured horses make them a bit friendlier to Link than they'd be otherwise.

We can have full-fledged combat on horses. Of course, bows are a staple.

But melee weapons are also effective, especially stuff like spears that are better suited for horseback combat.

SPEAR MAGIC

I didn't die this time!

This is a small token of my thanks!

Horses really love it! Try sharing it with one, and you'll see what I mean!

So the reward is a carrot, but it's really more the tip we just got. We can feed that to our horse to give it a stamina boost. It's also a way to make us think, hm, maybe we could feed other animals as well...?

Let's talk to her one last time to get some interesting clues about the area.

Giant Horse:

If you head west of here, you'll reach a place called Taobab Grassland. A really big horse lives there. And by big...I mean REALLY big.

Horse Resurrection:

Not far from here lives the mysterious god of horses. If a horse dies, he can bring it back to life. Sounds crazy, right? But it's true.

So now we've got some leads on things to do in the area. What do you guys think? At the very least I'm going to do the shrine next update, but if you're interested in the obstacle course, giant horse, or horse god (or anything else) let me know. Otherwise I'll continue traveling southeast.

Oh and NAME OUR HORSE! Limit of nine characters. I won't do a formal vote for this stuff, just mouth off your suggestions and what you like in the thread and I'll pick one I like and/or that's popular.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 25, 2017

vdate
Oct 25, 2010
We will name our horse Tommy, because it is two-toned.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Kitty the horse sounds good to me

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
NotAHorse

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

It was fate that brought you and this horse together, so Fate will be her name.

And since you were fated to meet her by dying, it must be fate that we go to the horse god to learn what to do if ffate takes Fate from us. ...Fate.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Name the horse Welshy
If you have to ask why, you are beneath me.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Saber, in memory of why we are going this direction.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
I think... McHorse.

And I want to see this Giant Horse.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Ants

Trump Card
Jun 25, 2008

HEY GUYS
Potato

Giant Horse

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Name the horse Debbie.

And check out that horse god.

Livewire42
Oct 2, 2013

Jade Rider posted:

Name the horse Debbie.

And check out that horse god.

Yes to Debbie

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
9 Characters eh?

Horsechop.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I like naming the horses in this game just random syllable piles.

Name it Greehio.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Look at our horse, our horse is Amazing.

Hopefully as amazing as that giant horse we should check out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Mega64 posted:

Otherwise, nothing else here besides a dog.

Are these the first dogs in Zelda? ...that aren't Yorkies or Chain Chomps, I mean?

• Locked thread