Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's a clever system, really. They can't really load and unload chunks of the world to refresh them, so every so often they just take you out of the playpen for a moment, vacuum up all the broken bits of toys and spilled Cheerios, then set you back down.

Edit Update 13 on previous page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!

PMush Perfect posted:

It's a clever system, really. They can't really load and unload chunks of the world to refresh them,

They can't? Why not? Isn't that how other open world games do it?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I'm on update 4 and I'm already tired of naked Link. Anyone else?

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Well don't worry because if you keep reading you'll find that that changes shortly.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
"5 stars! Wait, I can't shoot it. 1 star!"

Bless you, Traysi.

Blaysi.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Somehow I've never run across this guy in my first playthrough.

Did you know... Way out west in the Taobab Grasslands, along the Faron Highroad, there's tell of a giant horse?

I...may have heard about that, yes.

The Spinches certainly aren't observant, it seems.

To cross the lake, we're going to take this bridge supported by several trees in the lake.

It's a bit hazy but we've still got some nice views of the various waterfalls around here.

Here's another Korok challenge. Seems simple, hit the stationary balloons, right?

We can't shoot that far, sadly. We'll have to put this on the backburner for now.

Further on, it starts raining. A couple of fellow travelers take shelter under a nearby canopy. A pretty nice touch.

Chumin has more stuff to sell, nothing terribly interesting though.

Anyway, this isn't mere rain, but a thunderstorm. The difference?

https://i.mega64.net/botw/u14/015.mp4

That.

Metal weapons and shields make you into a lightning rod. Thus you'll want to switch to wood or no weapons at all.

And no, our helmet can't stop the lightning. It can only resist so much damage, and lightning is crazy powerful. Getting hit by it hurts.

There's a place out there called Highland Stable. But be careful - there's a bunch of monsters on the way.

Got some new dialogue after reloading the save, but nothing terribly exciting.

We'll be skipping the mountain in favor of taking the northern road to its end point.

Another person in distress.

Nothing special.

Most travellers will actually give you simple meals for saving their hides. You know, travellers not obsessed with truffles.

I ran away from Lurelin Village just up the road. The whole place stinks of cut-up bait and fish guts. Well, that's no life for me! I'm gonna make my living as a scavenger, fishing around Hyrule's rubble for neat stuff!

Yeah, good luck with all that scavenging. You know, with all the Bokoblins and Moblins and such about.

One dead ram later...

...Spinch again?

If you want to take down monsters while riding on horseback, you've got to really practice your archery skills!

Spinch is an incredibly helpful character.

The rest of the ride is uneventful. So eventually we make our way to...

Music: Lurelin Village (Night)

Welcome to Lurelin Village, the first of several villages we'll encounter in this game.

This is probably the least-interesting of the villages, but still has quite a bit to it.

Not much right now, though. This place isn't that lively at night.

Plenty of crabs to cook, though.

Each village has a Goddess Statue that we can trade Spirits Orbs to, same as the one in the Temple of Time.

We'll get our fourth soon enough.

There's also a shopkeeper here.

For village shopkeeps, you walk up to the item to buy it.

Every village has a general store, and every village has an armor store except two...including this one. Such a shame.

Just because it's night doesn't mean we can't find stuff to do! There's underwater chests all over the area.

My haul: 50 rupees, two Amber, Fire Arrows, and...

...a shield that rusted in the salt water, surprisingly enough. Pass.

Otherwise, the only other thing really worth doing right now is that shrine up there.

Music: Shrine Theme

Yet another short and simple puzzle shrine. The more interesting ones are going to be away from points of civilization.

Intro puzzle is obvious enough, so enjoy this shot of Link's rear end.

I try to get fancy and kill this scout with the metal block.

I fail.

So tried and true it is!

There's a chest behind this cage. Magnesis!

This actually holds a really nice weapon upgrade for once.

Then we use the chest to press the switch to let us advance.

The last room has two separate sets of scales. On the left, a chest with an Opal inside. The right leads to the monk.

Chest is simple. You can climb the middle of the scale to reach the chest with the help of climbing the metal block. Then simply return to the scale, weigh down the other scale, then fly over and weigh the first scale. Or you know, mess around until stuff works. Hell, throw in the chest if you want.

At any rate, we've got four orbs now. I'll let you guys vote our upgrades at the end of the update.

Music: Lurelin Village (Day)

It's rainy, but at least it's day now. We can start chatting people up.

A couple have quests for us, including this guy.

I'm Rozel. I'm the head of this village.

The ocean option is the one that has a quest for us, so I'll save it for last.

Village

Lurelin Village is a fishing village. When I was younger, I used to be a fisherman myself. But you can't go out fishing on a rainy day like this. It's just too dangerous.

I'm intrigued.

That's right. Cloyne runs a shop where you can test your luck in his treasure-chest game. It's fun to try every once in a while, but definitely don't go crazy with your savings.

We'll visit that in a bit.

Eventide Island

The large island in the sea to the east of the village...is called Eventide Island. There are some legends about that island, so the village fisherman tend to avoid it whenever possible. When you're on the island, you start hearing voices... I don't know if it's real or just a dream, though.

Looks like the island we're heading to is named Eventide Island and has a bit of mystery to it. Makes it all the more exciting to check it out!

Ruins

If you walk east from the village and keep going for a bit, you'll end up at Palmorae Beach. There are some old ruins there. One of the youths from the village, Garini, goes there often to poke around. Garini visits the ruins often, even when it rains. If you're interested, you should definitely go check them out.

Always another detour. We'll visit it later.

Ocean

There are tales passed down of sunken treasure in the ocean around here... I would look for it myself if I were a bit younger, but I've grown old...

Buried treasure? Sign me up!

I couldn't be happier to hear it. Now, according to the old tales... "The treasure sleeps in the center of the golden triangle." Oh, by the by, do you happen to have a boat? If not, I can lend you my raft. It's tied up at the wharf. Help yourself. On rainy days like today, it's best to stay away from large bodies of water. It can be lonely out there. Don't do anything reckless.

We'll investigate in a future update, probably the next one.

Yeah. Cloyne runs a treasure-chest game. It's really fun, especially if you win! The ol' war chest has seen better days... See, I've gotten really into gambling lately, but the gambling hasn't gotten really into me, if you get my meaning.

Probably not a wise idea to further support someone's gambling tendencies.

But what the hell!

Link's pretty well-off at this point. Plus if we do get our money back ten times over, we can gain the powers of the horse god!

Let's go for it.

Ah, thanks. I'm most grateful. I'm gonna go use this to make us some money. Don't you worry. Come back after tomorrow to hear how it went.

Can't wait.

Time to check out the rest of the village.

This is Lurelin Village. We're a small fishing town and proud of it! My husband is a fisherman, and I have two sons who will probably grow up to be fishermen too. What should I cook for tonight's dinner?

Time for another quest!

Monsters have taken over the best fishing spots. You used to be able to pull in a good haul at Aris Beach, but these days you'd be lucky to leave there with your life.

Sure. Killing monsters is our specialty.

Good stuff. Remember, it's called Aris Beach. The monsters have set up shop there. Stay sharp.

Another quest that will wait for the next update.

At this point, the rain has stopped and we see someone who looks quite out-of-place here.

Mmm, the weather here is nice and warm. It's not at all like that blazing heat in the desert!

I'm more interested in this desert.

The isle far off the shore to the east is called Eventide Island. It was tales of that island that brought me all the way out here. However, it's actually hard to get there by sea. It feels like you'd need to grow wings to go there...

We've met our first Gerudo, a race that's almost entirely women. For being one of the most known races in the Zelda series, it's kinda surprising to note they only really appear in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (and Four Sword Adventures). They usually stick to the desert and are more seen as a warrior race, though Gerudo in Breath of the Wild have a large mix of jobs. Ganondorf in fact is the lone Gerudo male in the series.

Anyway, it might seem like Eventide Island may be more difficult to get to than anticipated, though I still feel good about going for it.

Inns let you recover health and pass time. There's usually a more-expensive option that will give you bonus hearts, though it's usually only one or two. In my experience there's never a reason to spend money on inns when you can cook food instead.

Finally, the treasure game we've heard so much about.

How'd you like to be rich...without having to work for it?

Hey, hey, simmer down. I'm not talking about anything illegal here.

The idea is you pick any chest you want and open it. Simple, right? The best part is whatever chest you open, you get all the money inside. Course, only one chest is worth opening, heh heh. Don't come crying to me if you pick wrong. Before you go opening any boxes, you'll have to show me what it's worth to you. What's a bet, after all, if you don't stand to lose a bundle on it? That's the part that really gets a man's heart racing! It's up to you how much you want to throw in. But the more you bet, the more you stand to win. A man like you must have expenses. Couldn't hurt to make some quick cash - right here, right now - am I right?

I'll do it if you stop yapping already.

Attaboy...

I'll take the middle route and bet a respectable 50 rupees.

Now we're talkin'! Looks like someone's ready to make some REAL money! I'll go get set up. No peeking while I'm fiddling with the chests, got it?

Take all the time you need to choose a chest to open. Look, listen, smell...taste 'em if you think it'll help.

I beat the system!

Nah I'm good.

I hear you. Hey, if that's what you want... Fair enough. Every good gambler knows there's a time to walk away. I'm always here in case you ever feel like trying your luck again.

Save scumming this could get you easy money, but there's much faster ways to go that route.

More objects. Now let's finish up things by talking to one more NPC.

I went there with Garini before, and it was so exciting!

You bet we are!

Zuta's not that quick, and it's a long trek. It's uneventful, though, so eventually...

See ya!

So let's check out these ruins, then.

Two pedestals, but no clues around us. At least none I can find. I'll be honest, this was one of the few I didn't find my first playthrough and I have no idea how to open it. Suggestions (but not solutions) are welcome!

In the meantime, I explore the beach area some. More stuff to mine.

https://i.mega64.net/botw/u14/194.mp4

We also encounter a new enemy, the Treasure Octorok. It's sort of a mimic, except when caught it panics and tries to run away. You can tell it's a fake since you can't use Magnesis on the chest. Sadly, there's no extra loot besides the usual Octorok drops.

I spot a shrine off in the distance, surrounded by water. Cryosis would make getting there relatively simple, though I'm gonna hold off for now.

Got another gem type.

Let's close this thing out by doubling back to an area that caught my interest earlier. It's an enclosed area within these mountains.

https://i.mega64.net/botw/u14/202.mp4

Music: Talus Battle

This is the first of the various types of overworld mini-bosses we can encounter, the Stone Talus. It's a massive version of those Pebblits we've seen earlier.

The weak spot is this black outcropping, though we can't always reach it from the ground.

The trick is to either have the Talus throw both its arms, thus knocking it out while it regenerates, or simply climb up and start whacking at the thing.

As you hit the black spot, random gems will fly out.

When defeated, the Stone Talus explodes into a bevy of gems. It's probably my favorite of the overworld fights since they're usually somewhat tricky but not too difficult, and very rewarding.

Next time, we'll finish up some quests and other loose ends, then begin our journey to Eventide Island.

Also vote for our Spirit Orb upgrade. It'll probably only run a couple or so hours this time since I want to get some gameplay going today.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 25, 2017

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

I'm also curious about Palmorae Ruins. I've looked up a handful of things about the game while clearing stuff out, but never those ruins. Seems too interesting to just spoil outright.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I just got to the ruins myself. The guy standing at that monument says that parts of it are around... unless he doesn't say that if you're unable to show him what those pieces say?

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Well, the round stone thing at the entrance is broken and my puzzle-sense tells me that rebuilding it will either actually get you inside or tell you how to get inside. Is the other half of it somewhere on the beach or in the town? Or maybe under water somewhere near the shrine?

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

FeyerbrandX posted:

I just got to the ruins myself. The guy standing at that monument says that parts of it are around... unless he doesn't say that if you're unable to show him what those pieces say?

Yeah, it's weird, he mentioned something similar for me, and he definitely gives you a hint on what to do to proceed. It's odd he didn't this time, though.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

So is everybody in Legend of Zelda some kind of fairy, and the giant horse is regular sized?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Maybe the other parts of that stone tablet are metal and can be carried over/found with Magnesis?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Time to record more gameplay!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Oh yeah, and in case you're curious, we currently cannot do the Palmorae Ruins side quest.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Jesus gently caress Eventide Island.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Had you been there before on your first save?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Jesus gently caress Eventide Island.

I just did it this morning, thought that it would be equally "fun" at low levels than at medium ones. It may have helped that I managed to cheese a bit of it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

FPzero posted:

Had you been there before on your first save?

Yeah. I just somehow keep getting killed in the dumbest, most comical ways.

Next update will be tomorrow to finish off side quests, then the next update Tuesday or Wednesday will be whatever progress I make on Eventide.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Please make videos of each and every one.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Is "death by apple" possible? Haven't tried to get produce to fall on Link's head yet.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

FeyerbrandX posted:

Is "death by apple" possible? Haven't tried to get produce to fall on Link's head yet.

I will confirm there is at least one weird death involving something falling on Link's head.

I've said too much...

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Mega64 posted:

I will confirm there is at least one weird death involving something falling on Link's head.

I've said too much...

You haven't said enough :allears:

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Yeah eventide is designed as a mid- to end-game quest. And yeah you can't do the ruins broken monument quest until you progress the main questline some.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Meanwhile, I love the Talus battle-music. It's just so delightfully bumbling while also semi-threatening. It's probably one of my favourite tracks in the soundtrack.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I like Taluses exploding in purple fireballs like they do. Especially when combined with something you can do later.

Eventide is cool. Especially when you're just about ready to stop and you go "hey, I'll just go land on that island and call it a day". It was great though, I'd even heard of Eventide and what it was like but I hadn't looked at the map and thought it was way up north so it still managed to surprise me. Which is probably good, if I was prepared for it I probably would have done some of the cheese things to it and it was good fun even if very tense at times.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
You need the last Rune to get into that one. It is also a really cool reference to Twilight princess as that shattered thing is actually the twilight mirror! And you wind up using the last rune on all the pieces and he uses the result to translate what it says.

Also regarding mysterious blue bunny (also the name of the best bread ever :D) if you're quick/stealthy enough you can infact hit said rabbit with a sword.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

No update today. To tide you over...

https://my.mixtape.moe/nrgbbp.mp4

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

They'll also turn their heads to watch you. "Keep cool Bob, he hasn't seen you yet. Trust in the camouflage crouch. He just coincidentially happens to be walking this way with an axe."

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Huh. This is the first Zelda game I've looked at since Majora's Mask. Wow this stuff is weird. And open-world nonsense has infected the series to boot?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cythereal posted:

Huh. This is the first Zelda game I've looked at since Majora's Mask. Wow this stuff is weird. And open-world nonsense has infected the series to boot?
Twilight Princess was pretty formula (if very well-done formula), and Skyward Sword was... controversial, but BotW is a pretty big departure from the standard.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Cythereal posted:

In this case, open-world isn't a negative. Zelda does it very well.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

The first Zelda game was open-world nonsense.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Hey, here's another thing to look forward to someday.

So, this quest I was stuck on earlier? Turns out we can't do it yet. It requires the last rune we do not have, one gotten from progressing the main quest.

We'll revisit this eventually. Maybe.

For now, let's get to kicking skulls.

https://j.mega64.net/botw/u14/004.mp4

And...whatever this is.

First, had another vote for spirit orbs, and another vote resulting in more stamina. I'm not complaining (yet).

Let's do those couple of side quests we got last time. First, the side quest about treasure within a triangle? South of the Lurelin Village is this...triangle. As good a place to check as any!

For this, we're going to borrow the raft the village elder offered us. We could Cryosis it, but...it wouldn't be pleasant.

We could just hope for the best with the wind, or take matters in our own hands. Always have a Korok Leaf handy!

There's a bit to fight through to get to our destination, of course.

Good time to break out the Shock Arrows! Rain makes them hit a much larger radius (and the targets being in the ocean helps, too).

Then some Ice Arrows to conserve my Shock ones for later.

Also bombs.

Looks like we found our trove! The results:

A sapphire, two topaz, and...

...this beauty. This sword will hit the enemy with electricity, which is as wonderful as it sounds. As you may expect, similar versions exist for fire and ice elements.

Then the guy asks for more money. Think we'll pass this time.

You know, there might be some treasure that yet sleeps in this ocean. A diligent boy like you could get rich finding it... May all your delving end in gold!

Our reward, other than the treasure itself, is the hint that there may be more chests hidden underwater. So keep that in mind, I guess. Even though I'm already way ahead on that front.

Our next quest is going to take us back on the road north from Lurelin Village.

Er, sorry... Here, I'll share some nice info I came across as my form of apology. The fish in Lurelin Village are pretty fatty. As a result, I hear they're incredibly delicious when you grill them!

We make our way back to the fork, this time heading south. Way to the south is our destination, Aris Beach. All we have to do there is wipe out the enemies.

Our targets.

But first, burning.

We probably shouldn't have burned this crate first.

Ah, here we go. Mighty Bananas are a nice way to boost attack. They also have another wonderful use we'll see later on.

The issue here is there's no way to reach that platform as is.

The solution?

As always, whenever water is involved, "Cryosis."

Now time for the ol' Sneak and Smack.

Ouch. This guy's better at the Sneak and Smack than me, it seems.

Let's try this again.

Much better.

Link's not the only one who can use the elemental arrows. This Bokoblin is raining fire arrows upon us, which understandably is rather bad.

Good thing we're a better shot, then.

I clear the first tower of enemies. One more tower to go.

Link gets a nasty hit here, but he's still standing!

Almost got it!

https://j.mega64.net/botw/u15/064.mp4

...or that could happen.

Yes, Moblins will attack you by picking up and throwing nearby Bokoblins.

OK, now we're done here.

The enemy chest nets us a new weapon. Considering how many I've gone through here, it's quite welcome!

You know, while we're nearby, we might as well check out the mountain.

Another plus to exploration: This game can be gorgeous.

Ganonhoof can climb no further at the end of the road, but luckily we're near the top.

This place has a lot of hearty radishes here.

...Ah. I see now.

Are you... Could you be the voe I am destined to meet? No... No, I don't think so. But then... This IS the pond of legend, is it not? The one where a person finds true love? Yet all I see right now is that strange voe on the other side of the pond. Could I be at the wrong one?

Who's ready for a rather simple and somewhat entertaining quest?

Sure, why not.

...Phew. I'm so glad! Oh, by the way, my name is Wabbin! To be honest, I lost my way earlier.

At first I thought I was dreaming...or that she was a ghost or something. I mean, it's not every day you run into a gorgeous woman in the middle of nowhere... But figment of my imagination or not, it was love at first sight. And so I've decided to gather my courage and go confess my feelings to her!

If I had a blue nightshade, I'd head straight over to that woman... I mean, imagine her and a blue nightshade... That'd make a beautiful scene. Don't you think?

Blue nightshade's not that difficult to find, and in fact we already have some with us!

I want to talk to her, but I don't have anything worthy of being a gift. If only I had blue nightshade... Ahh, the smell of it... I can almost imagine it right now. It's so clear, almost like...it's... Wait, do you have some blue nightshade on you right now?

Sure, it's not like we can't get a hundred more.

Ah... I just... Ugh. When I look at her, my legs freeze up. My throat goes dry. I...I can't do it.

...uh ok

I'll give you back this blue nightshade. Oh! And don't forget to mention it's a present from ME!

This guy is hopeless.

Now we have to walk allll the way to the other side of the heart pond.

I see... So...you're delivering these flowers for that voe over there?

I don't sense any deceit from you...

This fades into a conversation between the two. For clarity, Wabbin will be the blue Sheikah Symbol, and Perda the red.

Could...could it be that you don't like blue nightshade?
Why would you stay that? This is my favorite kind of flower! How did you know that anyway? Are you a Yiga spy?!
N-no... Th-that's not it!

Your true love... So this is what they call destiny...

What do you mean?
No, that's not right at all! I'm talking about what a voe says to a vai!
What do you mean?

Wh...

This is the first time anyone has ever said they like me, and for it to come from the woman of my dreams... This is such an amazing feeling...

There's no way I can truly thank you, but please take this as a token of my thanks.

So our reward for helping this guy talk to the love of his life is twenty rupees?

That's all you're willing to offer him for everything he's done for you?!

Hey, you! I guess I owe you too... I hope you have as much luck finding someone as I did... thanks to you!

All's well that ends well!

...Huh? Oh! You're still here! I really owe you for helping out my voe. It's true that he's more than a bit on the shy, nervous side... That's nothing a little push in the right direction can't solve, though! I hope you get to meet your true love soon, like I did!

Hee...

Also inside this heart pool is a chest with a spear. Shot through the heart, but who's to blame?

Top of the mountain has a Korok.

Next lake over has fire arrows.

We're done here. Back to Lurelin to report our progress.

First, though, let's start another side quest.

That settles it! I'll make some seafood paella.
Yaaaaay!

I'm so busy with housework that I don't have time to go shopping for ingredients.

Eh, why not.

Really? I'm happy to hear that. I'll be waiting!

This one is very simple, but also something we'll have to hold off on until we can find those things.

OK, now let's report our results on Aris Beach.

Thanks, mate. I suppose I should give you this to show my appreciation.

Come back whenever you'd like! I'll share the day's haul with you.

Another job successfully done!

Check this out: if you see a bunch of fish gathered around a reef, sometimes you can find treasure hidden there...

Oh and I missed a guy earlier.

Sure have!

Huh, never would have guessed that just from looking at ya. Just remember...going out to sea isn't something you should take lightly! The wind can quickly strand you out there!

Anyway, we've done pretty much everything there is to do right now (probably). Only one thing left to do now.

First, let's walk all the way to the end of the cape.

With a couple of diversions along the way, as always.

Some chests are embedded in the ground. Magnesis takes care of them.

This one had a red rupee. The other chest is an Octorok, so I leave it alone.

Next time...Eventide Island.

How bad can it be?

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 25, 2017

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Mega64 posted:

But first, burning.

We probably shouldn't have burned this crate first.

Haha! Rookie mistake! Every Viking learns from a young age: FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn! What are they teaching Hylians these days?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

It's everything I dreamed of, and more. :allears:

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
You only put snails in a paella if you're using rabbit instead of seafood, game. And butter is not involved at all. :colbert:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Do Bokoblins deal more damage based on what kind of weapon they're holding when they get tossed at you, or is it more of a fixed value based perhaps on skull impact?

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense

Mega64 posted:

So, this quest I was stuck on earlier? Turns out we can't do it yet. It requires the last rune we do not have, one gotten from progressing the main quest.

Is that the remain of the Mirror of Twilight?

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Guy Fawkes posted:

Is that the remain of the Mirror of Twilight?

Didn't that thing get turned into dust? I'd bet money on it being a reference though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Can land-based enemies swim, or do they die on contact with water?

• Locked thread