Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I did the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

quote:

Armor worn by fierce phantoms, feared even by heroes, is hidden in the ruins of Hyrule Field. Find these pieces at a battleground where brave souls tested their skill...at ceremonial grounds where royal guards are honored...and at the ruins where the soldiers of Hyrule gathered.
It's not the faerie clothes, but it may be worth comparing this to your travels this update.
And a general tip for finding the chests, a lot of them are buried, so keep your magnesis vision on and check in nooks and crannies.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Glazius posted:

Look, man, his name is Beedle. He carries around a giant backpack shaped like a beetle. I don't know what you were expecting when you caught a beetle and ran up to him, but you probably should have been expecting that.

(Also, baby needs his arrow fix and Beedle's the only supplier. What's that, Linky? You can quit any time? Sure you can, dear.)

Man, my master run I'm doing things in a different order and arrows supplies are *brutal*. Usually I stock up on the lizards on the Zora's Domain route because they all drop 5-10 each, but since I hit that first last time I'm hitting it last this one. Nevermind that things I arrow also take more of them.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I love Zelda's characterization in this game. It's the classic hero story of being torn between what you want to be and what you need to be, but wheras a typical protagonist yearns for something grander over the needs of his family and farm (Luke Skywalker etc etc etc) Zelda is "destined" to be a great holy magical figure but has no apparent skill in that area and wants to be a nerd.

And you can play this game completely missing all of that.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

If I remember right from when I did it, the walls are about two stamina circles high. And there's complications. But it's cool that they let you climb it, and that can actually help with the maze (or confuse matters if you're still trying to work out where to go).

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

If you take off running right away you have just enough time after grabbing the circlet to get onto the air vent and shoot up as they fire. It's an incredible rush.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

In Metal Makes a Path, instead of a bomb arrow you can carry the metal ball back and shove it into those rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Mega64 posted:

Probably this:

Yes, superpowered pre-teens are dubious food.

• Locked thread