Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I'm good with PMush's ordering plans.

I feel that this Link is a vegetarian, and doesn't eat any meat-using foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I like naming the horses in this game just random syllable piles.

Name it Greehio.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Junior G-man posted:

Is it worth buying the Switch for this game? It looks so ridiculously awesome.

Basically, if you look at what you've seen so far here and think "I could go for a fuckoff huge world stuffed with that and elaborations on that", you won't be disappointed.

If you have reservations about that, you probably won't think it's worth it.

The game will sell itself to you or not very quickly. I'm definitely in the former category.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I beat the game and in the back of my head was "huh, I bet there's another dragon, I know the world is big, but I wonder how I'm missing it".

Now I know. :stare:

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Mega64 posted:

Completely forgot until just now when I started recording gameplay, but Spirit Orb results.

You should definitely add a third option to not take an upgrade, because that is a good idea that will in no way lock you to your current health/stamina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
I've never seen anyone so determined not to consider that boars build rickety wooden bridges.

• Locked thread