Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Oh sweet. Since I don't see myself getting a Switch anytime soon this'll be great to check out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I vote that Link stays naked as much as possible. Hyrule's had a rough century. They could use the hilarious hijinks of a naked man running wild to lift their spirits.

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 6, 2017

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Kitty the horse sounds good to me

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Make Link run in a circle until his stamina is gone then go in the direction he's facing

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
This LP is amazing, but I'm most looking forward to the people who read it in the archives and have no idea why you're doing these completely random and unrelated tasks.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The Legend of Zelda: Journey of 1000 Selfies

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Everyone knows fish always make the first move when it comes to dating humans.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
It's really nice that you can swap those at any time. Especially if you're like me and can never decide which one you should go for.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
So the way they were talking it sounds like the Zora armor is unique. Is it indestructible or are there ways to get more?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
That's because this game is trying to teach you that arson is ALWAYS an option

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Link looks...less than thrilled to be dressed like Tingle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
What do you think Link's least favorite outfit is?

• Locked thread