Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Raw Steak Eateeeer- Anyway, agreed.

Both times I played through this, it didn't even occur to me that the Stasis shrine could be accessed from the other way. Blatantly obvious, but that's my time playing Oblivion and Skyrim coming back - the smart path is the wrong path; awkward jumping up a cliff is the right path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
Sputnik

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.
The best stuff happens off the road, so I say go as straight of a line there as you can.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Item Getter posted:

Is landing on the dragon and walking across it to attack the weak points, Shadow of the Colossus style, a viable option?

Unfortunately they damage you on contact. They're not really bosses anyway since you don't kill them, just shoot them with arrows and get scales and fangs. It's more like knocking apples out of trees than fighting monsters.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Bruceski posted:

Yup, just threw a Guardian off a cliff like it aint no thang. Zora in this game are hardcore.

That does make me wonder if there happen to be any nearby, conspicuous Guardian corpses at the bottom of a cliff?

(Also LPix is back for those who haven't noticed yet)

• Locked thread