Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Name the horse Gannon in memory of what we should really be doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Ganonhoof of course.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

People, lets ride Gannonhoof off to Hyrule Castle and fight Gannon! Your voting is dragging this LP out needlessly, we can beat that chump. :colbert:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

Yeah. We've basically seen everything and the game has run it's course. Let's finish it.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Junior G-man posted:

Me too, and I love the random adventures so far. However, a little bit of plot stuff in the coming updates wouldn't be amiss for me. But maybe I'm one of those rare dorks who likes vidya game plots.

So vote Hyrule Castle then. No plot but the one plot. :colbert:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I don't know why you call Kakariko Village plot when clearly it's just filler content and the real plot is at Hyrule Castle just like the old man told us. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Glazius posted:

Yeah, I like how they kept a lid on the dragons through marketing.

It makes them seem like they're... not supposed to be there? If that makes sense?

I've watched 90 minute in-depth analytical videos on this game without seeing the dragons. What the gently caress. :psyduck:

• Locked thread