Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Ooh! I was hoping someone would do this. Definitely glad to see you at it, Mega64.

Are you playing this on the Switch or the WiiU?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

Mega64 posted:

Switch version. Figured I'd get the new console for it, and glad I did if only for the portability!

Yeah, I want to get a Switch myself, but I cannot afford it right now. Maybe in the future... and the portability is definitely a selling feature for me.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Definitely stamina.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Put on a drat shirt

and

Go kick Ganon's rear end

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
I think... McHorse.

And I want to see this Giant Horse.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Sleipnir. He may only have four legs but he's big enough for the name.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
So, there's another rune? Let's get that rune. Do some story.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Wear the stealth gear. And go to Hateno. We need that last rune.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Go full Sneaksmen for clothes, but dye them Purple.

Go check out the Goron Divine Beast.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

Mega64 posted:

Updated the third post to be current.

Also MP4s seem to load wonky for me, let me know if you guys have issues now and I'll see what the hell I can do if anything.

I've had periodic issues since the LP began but they usually clear up if I wait a couple of hours and try again.

Anyway, I don't care what Link wears so long as nothing matches, in set or color.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
What to do... Well, I think we should definitely see about finding that princess. I wonder if she's still grumpy about Link after all this time?

And for god's sake, burn those clothes and wear something more befitting a knight. Armor up. And dye it black.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Let's see that Spring of Power. More power is always good, right? Isn't that a piece of the Triforce? Beat Ganon at his own game!

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
I agree with visiting the Gorons, but never wear the tingle armor again. Throw it away. Wear something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
I am glad to see that the rods are actually effective. I'm a spellcaster player at heart. :D

• Locked thread