Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Smart Car posted:

Alternatively just drop a round bomb and follow wherever it rolls off to.
This was my first thought.

Alternatively, if you've only got two options, use Magnesis and a metal shield to flip a coin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

AweStriker posted:

That's just going to give "downhill" every time.
Well, you just have to find a conveniently round-topped boulder or hill first. Which is a decent way to get sidetracked in itself.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Well, at least they aimed you straight towards that memory? They must've overheard Pikango. Very considerate, as enraged poultry go.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Funny thing is I did the memory first before the Cucco thing.
In that case, I take it back.

Honestly, it's like they're not even trying to be helpful when they kill you. :argh:

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I never noticed this until this screenshot, but the four champions have the designs of their Divine Beasts on their blue cloths. You can easily see it in the fabric of Urbosa, the Gerudo Champion. Link's symbol is...a bit more iconic.
What I'm getting from this is that Wind Waker Link had a giant robot lobster but couldn't be bothered to get it out of storage.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Mega64 posted:

And after all that, this is where we ended up. Quite a bit off-course from our original path, which honestly is fine with me since our path was going to take us through Hyrule Castle and, uh, that's still probably out of our league for now.
:psyduck: Now even the goats are voting for you to go there.

Glaive17 posted:

That shrine surrounded by thorns; when I got there, I didn't know you could burn thorns, so I just climbed a nearby mountain and glided to it like you did. In fact, I didn't know you could burn thorns for most of my whole play through of the game...
Come to think of it, wouldn't that work for the flower maze one? Plenty of trees to climb around there.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Quincytbb posted:

I'm not sure about bombs, but you know what does go flying when hit by a bomb? Link. Stand on top of a bomb and go in the direction Link's body flies.
Place a metal crate directly above a bomb (might need other crates to hold it up), Stasis it, climb on top, and detonate the bomb.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

seaborgium posted:

Yes, but it's important to remember to pillage, then burn. The order is important.
Unless you like baked apples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

I honestly wasn't expecting the Tingle outfit to actually do anything.

• Locked thread