Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

Honestly, I don't care whether you do blue or red first, as long as you do yellow last, so we can make you suffer through Link's complete lack of armor hilarious nudity for as long as possible.

I would think doing Blue last would be the stretch for Nudity. You can survive yellow with face tanking (didn't bother talking to the Old man about the armor, or making potions or food on my playthrough)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

That horse is worth at least 450 horse, so Mustang

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I think all of us can agree, Ganonhoof needs braided flower mane

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Go to Koholit Rock Wake up that lazy rear end windfish again.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I won by default. The two greatest words in the English Language.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

That tilt puzzle... that was fun for me. I used the treasure chest to launch me from the one paddle directly to the monk.

Then I regrabbed the chest and launched from the second paddle to the chest. After getting it went back down to do it again to get to the monk and... I smashed the chest so hard it clipped into the floor, had to leave and reenter to reset the room.

Also, when I first saw the blood moon it looked like the clip was implying that everything was upgraded, like everything was black or blue bokoblins. Got really confused when as soon as the hellfire and brimstone look went away and everything seemed normal.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I just got to the ruins myself. The guy standing at that monument says that parts of it are around... unless he doesn't say that if you're unable to show him what those pieces say?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Jesus gently caress Eventide Island.

I just did it this morning, thought that it would be equally "fun" at low levels than at medium ones. It may have helped that I managed to cheese a bit of it.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Yeah. I just somehow keep getting killed in the dumbest, most comical ways.

Is "death by apple" possible? Haven't tried to get produce to fall on Link's head yet.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

This is based on the numerous times I try to punt Stalkoblin skulls into the ocean. If it's not far enough away, they'll roll back to their (or someone else's) body. Far enough in though and the skull dies.

Science is fun. Establish a hypothesis and test it. No matter if you're right or wrong, things end up under water so you can just lie and say they died on contact.

The ocean killed them, not you.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Go to Kakariko.

The Hinox fight was much harder for me... well, much slower for me. I went straight up to the biggest guy on Prison Island and fought him. Well, after I cleared out the bokoblins on the hill that is.

There's a bit of terrain on that hill that you can trap him on, so you can just kill him by chucking bombs at him while he lobs tiny stones back.

Really really wish I had more than like 5 lousy weapons that I ended up throwing in his eye.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

For the Timing is Critical chest, I used statis on the button after standing on it, rather than magnesis a barrel I didn't see.

Hooray for multiple choice solutions.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

AweStriker posted:

Let's go on Shrinequest 2k17.

I propose this be second. Hateno supposedly has good things for us, so we should get good things.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

My solution for the apparatus was to twist the maze so that it would drop the ball in the last straightaway.

I hate the apparatus ones though too, far harder to execute than it is to understand the goal.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Unless you watch the video or read this sentence, you won't catch Revali's very quick disapproval of Link.

Falco looks down on someone? Color me surprised.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I seem to remember getting through by gliding. I may have had to be high enough up and going fast enough to pass through the water and then just redeploy the glider once through though.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Glaive17 posted:

Yes

That shrine surrounded by thorns; when I got there, I didn't know you could burn thorns, so I just climbed a nearby mountain and glided to it like you did. In fact, I didn't know you could burn thorns for most of my whole play through of the game...

I did the opposite of what Mega did with thorns.

That one tower covered in them? I does have a path you can navigate through if you have enough stamina, so I did that.

This shrine? I burned the thing since I couldn't find something that would get me high enough close enough to glide there.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Its been awhile since I fought Waterblight, but I seem to remember the fight going 95% shooting it in the eye with shock arrows, 5% melee attacks.

I mean they gated the whole dungeon behind having 20 shock arrows only though you only need 4 unless your aim is horrible, so yeah he gets zapped.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Just a normal day in Hyrule and another nostalgia reference from this game. Remember those giant death-robots in Ocarina of Time's Hyrule Field?

I remember peahats...

Fucker, thanks for reminding me that peahats exist.

At least we don't have flying laser peahats.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Eastmost Peninsula is the secret.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I had a new idea last night. Next time you find one of those "put the stone in the missing part" puzzles, and its big enough, instead of dropping the rock on his head, entomb him. I want to see if he groans constantly if a rock sits on his head without a place for it to roll away.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

When Destruction Rains From The Heavens the temp meter also spikes up, so even if you dodge the meteors, you may still end up taking the sap damage from the heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think this got enough notice.

Look at that.

Look at that

Chainsaw sword.

• Locked thread