Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
Love this game, it is by far my favorite Zelda game ever. Bought a switch just for this, pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
I have beaten this game and have never heard about a Giant Horse before, so I want to see that.

Also, I like the name Horsechop.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
I pretty much bought a switch just for this game. :v:

There are other games that my brother wants to play, and I am sure more titles will come out eventually, so I just bit the bullet and got it now.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
Catching up on the last 2 updates:

I knew the spring of wisdom existed, but never bothered to look for it. Now I regret it, that dragon fight looked really fun!

Also, that apparatus puzzle is the worst one I ever found. The other ones I didn't have too much trouble with. On this one, I ended up just jumping into the maze, using stasis and hitting the ball out of the side of the cage over the gap and into the hole...

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
I set the sensor+ app to look for chests and never turned it off. I got so much loot, but the beeping... it never stopped....

There are a lot of chests in this game. I couldn't stay on track for anything. I would be like:

Me: "What's that over there?"
Start heading towards it
Sensor+: Beep.... Beep.... Beep....
Me: "Oh, I'll just go pick up that chest first!"

15 minutes later I am halfway across the map, having opened at least 20 chests and completely forgot about what I wanted to check out in the first place.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
That memory was one of the last ones that I ended up getting, since I didn't even start actively looking for memories until I was almost done with the game. That cut scene makes a lot more sense with context, huh? :v:

I also don't think I ever used the selfie function all that much, which is a shame, it's pretty great. I love how I have "beaten" this game, but I could pick it up again and still find 100 new things to do.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

PMush Perfect posted:

I think I remember hearing about Sidon. If he's who I think he is, then yeah, I am super hype for this.

Is he the fish that everyone wants to gently caress?

Yes

That shrine surrounded by thorns; when I got there, I didn't know you could burn thorns, so I just climbed a nearby mountain and glided to it like you did. In fact, I didn't know you could burn thorns for most of my whole play through of the game...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
This divine beast was the first one I did (for most people it is, since the Zoras are pretty adamant on getting you to talk to Prince Shidon). In my opinion, it is the worst one, though. The trunk mechanic is a little weird and the design of the dungeon itself isn't as good as the others. Not saying it is outright bad, I still enjoyed solving it, just saying it only gets better from here!

• Locked thread