Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Now that it is too late.

You can actually get the doublet another way. By means of climbing the icy mountain it's top without any cold protection either by means of a torch or other shennigans such as food.

So of course I did it in the buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Nothing but health for...reasons. And then once REASONS happen. Switch to nothing but Stamina...because we love you, and our love is pain.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
The game isn't too hard without any stamina I found. Tons and tons of stamina restoring food and abusing a wall climbing trick

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Ganonhoof was there ever any doubt?

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
weirdest thing watching the votes. Every time Ganonhoof gets close. Sue gains 5 votes or so

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Visit Hyrule Castle but NOT fight Ganon to show off why it's a bad idea

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
You need the last Rune to get into that one. It is also a really cool reference to Twilight princess as that shattered thing is actually the twilight mirror! And you wind up using the last rune on all the pieces and he uses the result to translate what it says.

Also regarding mysterious blue bunny (also the name of the best bread ever :D) if you're quick/stealthy enough you can infact hit said rabbit with a sword.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
I agree lets progress the plot...to THE DESERT!

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
So funny thing. For most of th egame I wore the sheikah outfit because the upgrades for it were REALLY easy to get.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Funny...I never saw the Prince there...but granted I didn't...exactly take that path...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
I love the implications of Zora domain and was very glad I hit upon it first...even if I put the dungeons off till SWORD.

The idea that link basically grew up in the zora Domain is pretty clear after all. NPCs in the region all know him and it's pretty clear that many of them were childhood friends of his. Including as demonstrated in the memory we have of Mipha, the way she was looking at link in that one memory, and straight up the armor; Mipha.

• Locked thread