Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Carbon dioxide posted:

I wanna see the Horse God. I wonder if it's called Epona. Because originally, Epona is the name of a horse goddess.

Call the horse No Limit, after the real life horse Limit on which I regularly ride.

I don't know about the Horse God, but you can get Epona in game through using the Smash Bros Link Amiibo as mentioned in the update., and she's definitely one of the best. Speaking of the update, gently caress that obstacle course it has some kind of bug in the Wii U version that makes one of the gates nearly impossible to go through as your horse will veer wildly off to the side on its own no matter how obedient it is. I'm going to vote for the Horse God as it's the only one of the three I haven't seen in my own game yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Ganonhoof I couldn't think of a Ganon related name that fit when naming my own, but this works well.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Godna posted:

weirdest thing watching the votes. Every time Ganonhoof gets close. Sue gains 5 votes or so

Come on, no one is going to try to rig a strawpoll over a horse name of all things.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
I had quite an adventure climbing that tower myself. I was still at the basic stamina wheel, had no stamina food and didn't notice that area with the updrafts, so as you may imagine this posed some challenges. I ended up having to take a roundabout path to the east, using trees and smaller cliffs to make my way up to the one right next to the tower before having a battle with the enemies up there and then finally making my way up it. That little adventure made my decision to save stamina wheel upgrades for later worth it, as it would've never happened had I been putting my upgrades into it instead of health.

Point is I really love this game, and the little things like alternate creative solutions you get up to to make the most out of your basic stats such as that or exploring areas with enemies too strong to face head on are just as fun in their own way as exploring with a full stamina wheel and enough health to not be one shot by anything that looks at you funny.

Cirina fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 16, 2017

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Oh and as for what to do next. We found the Spring of Courage so why not head to the Courage Steppe next?

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
All you people not voting for Hyrule Castle what do you have against making Mega64 die again and again for our pleasure?

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Guy Fawkes posted:

Is that the remain of the Mirror of Twilight?

Didn't that thing get turned into dust? I'd bet money on it being a reference though.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Out plot to do literally everything except the plot has been foiled

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
A fun thing that got missed in this update. When talking to Brigo on the bridge like you did, if you hop onto the railing, to say get a better look at that Guardian he was pointing out, he has a special reaction and dialogue to go with it.

Update is the last post on the previous page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
I can't help but wonder what Bolson's reaction would be if you actually had 50,000 rupees on hand for the house. It's a rather large number, but surprisingly easy to manage in a number of ways, it's just that I only had about 18k at the time so I wasn't able to find out.

Fake edit: Google to the rescue, the answer is apparently 'Nintendo didn't actually consider that you'd do this so there's nothing.'

• Locked thread