Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
9 Characters eh?

Horsechop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

That horse is HUGE, therefor it has Hugechops.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

MatteusTheCorrupt posted:

The only problem with the idea is that trees becomes logs when chopped down, and thus loose their branches.

Alternatively: go in the direction the log points when it's come to rest after being chopped.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

What do you think Link's least favorite outfit is?

The Tingle outfit.

He's just as scared of it as everyone else.

Only he can't escape it once he's inside of it.

So he just has to deal. The same way he deals with everything ever since Majora's Mask: screaming like a Re-dead/Gibdo on the inside.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Serifina posted:

I am glad to see that the rods are actually effective. I'm a spellcaster player at heart. :D

Channel your inner FFV desires and break all the rods! ALL OF THEM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Mega64 posted:

I'll probably be done with Rudania in three updates, plus one more for post-Rudania stuff and side-quests. After that, who knows?

BOMB KNOWS! :black101:

• Locked thread