Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Audience participation you say?
Strip Link naked. Now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Bruceski posted:

It's made it impossible to play other games. "Oh, there's a hole in that building! With a clever glide I can go explore and noooooooope it's a cosmetic wall."

I loved Nier Automata but going from Breath of the Wild to a game with so many invisible walls everywhere was jarring as gently caress.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Name the horse Welshy
If you have to ask why, you are beneath me.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Earnestly posted:

I can't believe geurdo divine is last. It's the best you morons. Fight me.

It's my favorite.
It's also the one most obviously best left for last

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

no maple you're supposed to dodge away from attacks not into them

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Full Zora Armor, dyed red to look like Sidon

Lynels are pretty much my favorite enemies to fight in the whole Zelda series. Once you get the hand of it they're pretty predictable and even exploitable, but they have a ton of poo poo to throw at you and the way they dart in and out at you makes for a pretty dynamic encounter.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Full climbing gear and go north along the coast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Zebrin posted:

Meet and greet with the Gorons sounds like a good time. Maybe you will find one with a good name son.
Besides, blatantly ignoring Thermal Convection is always a fun time.

This.
Let's see if we can find a Failson to help us out!

• Locked thread