Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Suggestion for when we're done with the plateau: Throw a random weapon, note the direction it lands, then walk in that direction (retrieving weapon optional).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I say do the weapon throw thing I mentioned earlier.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Mega64 posted:

Nice. I'll probably travel in a relatively straight line to the edge of the map where it points, or at least as far as I possibly can. Of course I'll make detours if necessary.

I can't actually believe my suggestion won.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Siegkrow posted:

I can't believe you usggested something that wasn't horribly inappropiate. Kudos!

Well, that escalated quickly. Also, it's "suggested".

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Saber, in memory of why we are going this direction.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Claymore, because it's big and we came here cause we threw a sword.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
We've fooled around for long enough, but I don't want to advance the plot juuuuust yet, so Search areas already mapped for Shrines to do.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Climb Mountain, Fight Dragon.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

vdate posted:

Ohoho, this event! This is some Princess Mononoke bullshit right here, and I mean that as the highest possible compliment. I stumbled into this real early; basically around the same time the LP did, but I didn't know that closing and opening the paraglider would refill your stamina. I did, however, have a lot of stamina elixirs handy, so... yeah! I was also running out of arrows by the time I got to the last eye, so it was rather an exciting proposition all around! (I was basically making the :stare: face the whole time, because this was NOT what I was expecting from my mountaineering adventure!)

This gives me an idea: Can somebody whip up some art of Link chugging a stamina elixir while paragliding?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Look for Zora Divine Beast

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
While I'm not sure about the VA's of the other Guardians, I do know one of them! Revali is voiced by Sean Chiplock, probably most famous for his roles of Rean Schwarzer from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and Kiyotaka Ishimaru from Danganronpa.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I think Breath of the Wild might have my favorite Zora design. Before, they were pretty uniformly blueish-grey. Now, they're very colorful! It's a nice change.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I really like the artistic design of Zora's Domain. It looks almost Grecian.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Whenever I see Sidon, I automatically think "Believe in the fishman who believes in you!".

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Donkringel posted:

It would be so loving cool to be a Zora.

...you just gave me an idea for a Triforce Heroes-esque game where you play as each of the races to solve puzzles. Not unlike Ever Oasis...

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Mipha (and, if it wasn't obvious, the other Champions in their Divine Beasts)... I feel conflicted about her. What made Navi, Tatl, and Fi annoying to people was usually how they pointed out obvious things/gave away the solutions for puzzles you were probably supposed to solve for yourself. But Mipha and the others, while they do encourage you, don't give you hints or answers, and I'm not sure if that's a step forward or a step back.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

biosterous posted:

Go West, young Link

This. But also I sort of want to go North?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Follow the coast north

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
North along the coast.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Check that labyrinth out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Trump Card posted:

I think you should explore more of the volcano and go visit the Gorons in full Tingle gear

Gorons are cool, so I say this.

• Locked thread