Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Go and chill at the Volcano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Gonna keep suggesting we climb around the Volcano, no matter how long it takes.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I didn't even know the Yiga were a thing until dozens of hours into the game; I just never used the roads/bothered talking to the random travelers.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Keeping with my suggesting you go and see the sights of the

Volcano

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Red Zora Armor I guess.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
....Cryonis huh?

I just smacked 'em with my sword.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Print out a copy of the map. Drop a die or something onto it from high up. Place a marker in game where the die landed and go there.

or

Print out a copy of the map and throw a dart at it. Go there.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Kooloo Limpah

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
.....:argh:

I'll just say I wanted to actually solve the puzzle as a matter of pride. Yeah, that's it.

:bang:

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Time to be a-Mazed

Bad pun. Not sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Volcano

Also, that Ancient armor set is amazing. After a few upgrades (with the whole set), you only take a quarter heart damage from Guardian lasers. They become a complete non-threat.

• Locked thread