Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
savixeon
Oct 22, 2016
You ran into a blue bokoblin, not a black one, near the tree base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016
I say go visit Kakariko.

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016

MatteusTheCorrupt posted:

Might as well go to Hateno. Lot's of sidequests require going there eventually. So the earlier we do, the sooner we can ignore the plot.

Yeah, as soon as we get Hateno and its plot shenanigans out of the way there's nothing stopping us from going wherever we want or doing whatever we want.

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016

Glaive17 posted:

I set the sensor+ app to look for chests and never turned it off. I got so much loot, but the beeping... it never stopped....

There are a lot of chests in this game. I couldn't stay on track for anything. I would be like:

Me: "What's that over there?"
Start heading towards it
Sensor+: Beep.... Beep.... Beep....
Me: "Oh, I'll just go pick up that chest first!"

15 minutes later I am halfway across the map, having opened at least 20 chests and completely forgot about what I wanted to check out in the first place.

I only set the sensor to look for chests whenever I was in a shrine. I didn't want to go through it a second time just to get all the chests and have the chest icon show up on the shrine name.

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016

Ciaphas posted:

Wait that icon means there are chests still in there? I thought it meant they'd all been opened.

gently caress how much have I missed :gonk:

No, the chest icon means you got all the chests. I must've worded that weirdly. I meant that I don't want to have to go through shrines a second time to make the chest icon appear. I would rather get all of the chest in a shrine on my first run through.

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016

vdate posted:

Sidon's fan club extends into real life, it would seem. I'd vote for the same but I think the Zora armour actually looks really good in blue and there's no 'un-dye' option.

There is an option to return armor pieces back to their original color. If I remember right, it's an option before you choose to dye your clothes.

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016

Glazius posted:

Also what the hell, did the elephant turn into water and flow through the dam or something?

Because that'd be amazing.

I honestly didn't think about that until I saw it in the update again but I think that that's pretty close to what happened. It even looks like its coming out of the water on top of the mountain and there is a little pool of water there so maybe Vah Ruta can disappear and reappear into any body of water large enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savixeon
Oct 22, 2016

Carbon dioxide posted:

Why exactly does the game keep track of you getting all treasure chests in a shrine?

So the player knows they've gotten all the treasure chest in a shrine.

• Locked thread