Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

This is from an experienced-with-the-game angle but Climb Tuft Mountain, Then look At The Other End Of The Road There.

Koholit Rock might be unadvisable at this point, but I think it would be nice to explore the current region some more before abandoning it for kakkariko. SO I guess a beach party would be OK too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Yeah eventide is designed as a mid- to end-game quest. And yeah you can't do the ruins broken monument quest until you progress the main questline some.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

aw, no horse god option. but yeah Kakkariko would be good now. The game gets awkward if you go TOO long without progressing the plot at all.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Zebrin posted:

So... Does Impa and her Granddaughter have any specific reaction to a nude run?
I can't imagine they wouldn't...

Paya does, if I recall.

My vote is for Hateno just to get the slate fully active and be able to do some things that come up a lot.

Hylian Shirt and Pants and Climber's Bandanna looks pretty good.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I think the small rock stacks are just decorative.

You missed one important NPC in Hateno, but it may have been on purpose.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Futile probably, but why not Go after that first hinted memory?

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Actually, you can't blow up barrels in the water, the water stops it (unless maybe you aim perfectly from above). I think you're actually supposed to time cryonis to raise under the explosive barrel.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I thin there are only two or three crimson items in the game. Razorshrooms are another.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Seeing you throw away a forest-dweller's sword kind of hurt. It's one of the game's few items that it is impossible to get more than a few of.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Probably yes. Hebra gets pretty cold.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I believe the reason marking shrines where all chests have been gotten is relevant is because shrine chests count toward completion percentage.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Sugar Cane is also sold in that store so you can try it out if you define chemical X and everything nice. But if you don't include an actual food item (meat, fish, fruit, mushrooms, r something) it will definitely be dubious food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

the special treatments at the further out inns (the ones that cost 80) give you three yellow hearts and a yellow stamina wheel. Even if they sound painful.

The Golux fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 3, 2017

• Locked thread