Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Definitely go see that giant horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

How long do those leaf people just hang around? I mean, that chained ball thing seems pretty elaborate. "Hahahaha! I will hide myself inside this obscure puzzle until a hero wakes up 100 years later who might pass this way and could possibly care enough to solve it!"

I mean, what do they do in the meantime? Does Hyrule even have broadband so they can check LeafHub or something?

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

D3m3 posted:

I choose to believe Link got into a massive game and hide-and-go-seek before this Chamber of Resurrection business happened. They are all very proud of themselves, since they have not been found in 100 years. "Hee-hee!" They whisper within theirs pots-danging-from-chains, or flower puzzles. "I am the best hider *ever*!"

Also, Kass is my favorite NPC. Just excellent.

It does speak volumes to their commitment, I'll give them that.

But honestly, have you ever played hide and seek where you hid well enough not be found? At some point it almost becomes an agony. That's not to say that these leaf dudes are subject to the same rules of boredom as we are, but still.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

We Leeroy'd into someone else's hide and seek game, half of the time while naked, the other half while dressed as Hyrule's best-armed tourist.

And that's not even getting into the fact that our ride is Clydsdal Satan.

Maybe we are just interrupting their game and all their "Yahooo! you found me" is just really sarcastic while they throw those nuts at Links' head.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm starting to greatly appreciate this theme of "decide where to go next through some random, arbitrary means" thing.

Me too, and I love the random adventures so far. However, a little bit of plot stuff in the coming updates wouldn't be amiss for me. But maybe I'm one of those rare dorks who likes vidya game plots.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Is it worth buying the Switch for this game? It looks so ridiculously awesome.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

After all that, some rest and plot at Kakariko Village sounds good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Link rides the short bus to Kakariko village when dressed like that.

• Locked thread