Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Mega64 posted:

I play full-screen on my Elgato, which has a giant REC symbol over the hearts when recording, so half the time I don't even know what health I'm at.
Doesn't Link himself start flashing red if your health is low?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Can you use any monster ingredient for dyeing? I was always under the impression that in order to dye you needed to have food and/or monster parts of the color that you want.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

I loved that Yiga speech because when I got it it was on a blond dude that basically had the same hair as Link. Made me wonder if there was some weird clone poo poo going on before he revealed himself.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

I hated almost every one of the gyro shrines but I really wish there was more gyro mini-golf in the game. It's the one instance of gyro controls where it feels like you're actually trying to do something skillful instead of fighting the controls the whole way.

• Locked thread