Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as is tradition i'm here to say this: all the games are cherrypicked to suit the overarching narrative which will become apparent as soon as more data is in. my suspicion this year is that the bengals not winning the super bowl is the narrative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"the good tricky player who hails from the bengals" Tyler Boyd really did his nick name this time around

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Finally proof that fat randey is better than tannehill

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that game was like playing the real one twice in a row, just about. it Almost was. Catch you tomorrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one incomplete pass and 6 touchdowns? now thats apple pay, samsung pay, or other

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

unbelievable results.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

UNbelievable results.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't even believe theser esults

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The results are coming soon and you won't believe them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man i am having a hard time believing these results.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there is not much belief to go around as it pertains to these results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reluctant to fart while viewing these results.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

9 pass attempts? i can't believe these results!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bears Should win the super bowl. that result would be "screwy" on here. On the internet with us

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Believable results? actually, not very

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

results that are unbelievable have extremely taken place.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

extremely believable on all counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I like the Fuunny sim

• Locked thread